aos cover letter i hope this help

1 post in this topic

i found this from a member here, i hope this help someone, good luck

CHECKLIST and Cover Letter

Petitioner Name Date

Address

City, State Zip

RE: Petitioner name and A-##

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

ATTN: FBAS

131 South Dearborn – 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Nature of the submission:

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status together with the I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Work and I-131Application for Travel Document for Petitioner Name and A-## whose eligibility is based on admission as the fiancé of and subsequent marriage within 90 days of entry to USC’s Name who is a U.S. citizen.

Contents include:

____ Money Order, Personal or Cashier’s Check # ____ for $1070.00

____ Form G-1145 - Notification

____ Form G-325A Biographic Information Sheet individually for Petitioner and USC

____ Form I-485 - Application to Adjust Status

____ Birth Certificate with certified translation if ti isn’t in english

____copy Passport Bio page

____ K-1 visa page and Entry Stamp page

____ I-94 Arrival/Departure record

____ Photographs (2) of beneficiary

____ I-797 Notice of Action, I-129 Petition Approval Notice from USCIS

____ Certified copy of Marriage Certificate

____ DS-3025- Vaccination Report

____ Form I-864 - Affidavit of Support filled out by USC with supporting documents:

____ IRS Transcripts for last 3 Tax years (Transcripts are free and you can print them immediately from IRS website)

____ W-2 for 2014

____ I-797 Notice of Action, I-129 Petition Approval Notice from USCIS

____ Certified copy of Marriage Certificate

____ Form I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization – Category ©(9)

____ copy Passport Bio page

____ Form I-131 - Application for Travel Document

____ copy Passport Bio page

I treated each application as if they were three separate files but sent them all together because I didn't want to take a chance that they would say they needed more than one copy of anything. So I sent/made a full file for each, even sent extra photos.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.