ericsDoug

USCIS lost some of our docs/ or my fiancé didn't submit our application???

38 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Shauneg! Wow!! You're down to medical and interview! I'm so happy for you my dear! :)

Yea that's true I can only go by to what my fiancé told me, he said that what he gave me is a temporary receipt number.

We still have to send some docs to Dallas lockbox then they will give us our permanent receipt number. He will send the remaining docs tomorrow. Where can we get our case number?

How long did you waited for the NOA1 and NOA2?

You seem fast :)

Thanks Shauneg!

Apparently not true as the only 5 in my case number is the WAC15 and the days listed in the next three start with 9 so that cannot mean days past fiscal year.

Me too. Mine is exactly the same. After 15, a 9 and the first number of the case number is 1. So Must have changed something.

Timeline

Hi Shauneg! Wow!! You're down to medical and interview! I'm so happy for you my dear! :)

Yea that's true I can only go by to what my fiancé told me, he said that what he gave me is a temporary receipt number.

We still have to send some docs to Dallas lockbox then they will give us our permanent receipt number. He will send the remaining docs tomorrow. Where can we get our case number?

How long did you waited for the NOA1 and NOA2?

You seem fast :)

Thanks Shauneg!

I had an expedite so my timeline isn't the best to rely on but noa1 to noa2 was 57 days. Not sure I've heard of a temp number but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Someone else may know. I got my number from and email and text notification....the petitioner will get it as long as he filed the G-1145 (e-notification form). If he didn't, have him send that with the things tomorrow.

Timeline

Hi Shauneg!

That's so fast 57 days, expedite? Did you request for it? Or paid more for it? Or it just happened? Mmmn just curious, maybe I can have that too,I'm really happy for you and your fiancé.

Yes he submitted the G-1145 form.

Looking forward to progress and good news this next days to come :)

I'll keep on posting, people in this help me to ease the worry knowing that we are not alone, specially finding a fellow a Filipina. Praying for the best of us! :)

Timeline

Hi Shauneg!

That's so fast 57 days, expedite? Did you request for it? Or paid more for it? Or it just happened? Mmmn just curious, maybe I can have that too,I'm really happy for you and your fiancé.

Yes he submitted the G-1145 form.

Looking forward to progress and good news this next days to come :)

I'll keep on posting, people in this help me to ease the worry knowing that we are not alone, specially finding a fellow a Filipina. Praying for the best of us! :)

You can't pay to go faster or we all would then it wouldn't even be faster cause we would all be in the speed lane <_< . I did request it. If you do request it I gave you the link below. I am actually the American petitoner, sorry lol. My fiancee is from Cebu, we've been together for four years and decided the time was right.

Expedite reasons....

http://www.uscis.gov/forms/expedite-criteria

So you know, severe financial loss is only for the American petitioner.

Timeline

Something just not right about this.

Case number, questionable..,no NOA 1.,.,.asking for documents your fiance said he submitted.,,..

I hope I am wrong, BUT something is wrong here, not sure what it is.,.,,..,BUT just too many questions, and very poor excuses, causes.,,.,etc.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Timeline

Hi Shauneg! Oh you are the petitioner nice to meet you Sir.

Pardon me, what do you mean by ' severe financial loss'? Of My petitioner, does this mean he doesn't have enough money?..

Yes Sir I might suggest him to apply for this expedite, check if we qualified. Thank you Dir and regards me to your fiancé and wow 4 years in ldr, must have been so hard.

Timeline

Hi Raven52! Thanks for reading my post and for sharing your thoughts....

I talked to fiancé last night... I chose to believe in him because I love him and we are going to be married, we are bestfriends too... I trust him Raven52, he said he will be sending our lacking documents tomorrow to Dallas lockbox. He told me that the case number that the USCIS gave him was just temporary and we will get our permanent case number once our papers are completed. I don't know if this happened to other couple.

Im honestly floating right now torn between your comments and my fiancé words.

I'll keep on updating this site.

Thanks Raven52 and send my regards to your mate.

Good day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.