We Keep Receipts

Husband fatally shot wife at doctor's office, police say

78 posts in this topic

Yes I admit I am not colorblind. The rest is total BS.

My wife would be of not my same race, does that count ?

You are not color blind and blame every failure of every black person in American on Racism .

Can you post a link showing where she said this? As I recall, she's talked about institutionalized racism, which is a true construct. She's talked about her experiences as a black woman and her daughter, whose experienced racist behavior. There are many obstacles that we have to overcome due to the color of our skin, this has been proven over and over again. You just can't deal with it because you want to believe those times are over.

From my viewpoint, you can't seem to declare racism unless a certain criteria is met. Maybe it's because you grew up during that time when it was more in your face. That's why I find it disturbing that you were in that heart donor thread screaming racism over that kid but when the Frat boys were caught ON TAPE talking about no n***** can join their fraternity AND lynching, discrimination and a murderous act that happened so much to black people in the day it's a clear symbol of racism, you called it PC gone mad. First amendment and all that jazz. You wouldn't even describe it as racism.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

How so? This story doesn't have a racial nor a religious angle to it. There are no comments about white people or the like. You seem to be basing your claim simply because I posted this. Are you implying that I can only post stories with black people in them? If anyone else posted it, does that change anything?

The difference between me and the other posters that you are referring to is I don't troll the web looking for bad stories with white people. I don't break out the Jergens and wet towels when I see a story like this. I feel sorry for this lady's family. And I feel anger than this douchestain killed her. That's the main difference. I didn't say, look, white people kill each other too, or what's wrong with the white community? I don't start threads with polls that say, he got away with it because he's white.

I've reached across the aisle and condemn Democrats for racist remarks. The DC shooter Aaron Alexis? I posted that story. Folks claiming to be Muslims and committing heinous acts? I've posted those too. I don't discriminate.

No one is color blind, esp not me. I'm black, I have no choice to see that when threads are made and black people are talked about collectively.

I said ban men and guns. Now I'm racist. I would have thought that made me anti-gun and men. lol

What color is your wife? I doubt you would have went to Africa and not North Africa to marry an African woman.

Please show me this. I would love to see where I wrote this last little lie you just typed. You are a fibber.

Remember, you can't be a racist if you marry outside your race. :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Remember, you can't be a racist if you marry outside your race. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Come to VJ to post hate because they are not allowed on the real hate websites with foreign wives. :rofl:

Irony at it's best.

I said ban men and guns. Now I'm racist. I would have thought that made me anti-gun and men. lol

Apparently, if you or I post a story that paints white people in a negative light, we're obsessed with race.

I remember when you posted that story about black men in prison and college, and VOL accused you of having a chip on your shoulder and asking if you were black. But when they post stories about us and talk about the Black community and all that noise, it's ok. It's like they can pull the race card all the time. And what's worse is, we can't even talk about it EVEN THOUGH WE"RE BLACK!!! We don't get the privilege to acknowledge racism.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Apparently, if you or I post a story that paints white people in a negative light, we're obsessed with race.

I remember when you posted that story about black men in prison and college, and VOL accused you of having a chip on your shoulder and asking if you were black. But when they post stories about us and talk about the Black community and all that noise, it's ok. It's like they can pull the race card all the time. And what's worse is, we can't even talk about it EVEN THOUGH WE"RE BLACK!!! We don't get the privilege to acknowledge racism.

We should start posting about purple and turquoise people. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Come to VJ to post hate because they are not allowed on the real hate websites with foreign wives. :rofl:

Irony at it's best.

It must suck to be denied entrance because you broke the most important rule, but you're still a bigot. I can hear them now. "But Grand Dragon, I am a racist! By golly I hate those darkies and all, but can we please keep the discrimination about Asians to a minimum? My wife is Asian and I don't want to upset her."

Round and round it goes, when it stops no body knows.

Don't worry G, this won't last long. By myself I was a force to be reckoned with. Two black people in the same thread on the same page? It's going to get quiet in here real quick. Lucky Jinx isn' around, or we'd be looking at a thread lock.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It must suck to be denied entrance because you broke the most important rule, but you're still a bigot. I can hear them now. "But Grand Dragon, I am a racist! By golly I hate those darkies and all, but can we please keep the discrimination about Asians to a minimum? My wife is Asian and I don't want to upset her."

Don't worry G, this won't last long. By myself I was a force to be reckoned with. Two black people in the same thread on the same page? It's going to get quiet in here real quick. Lucky Jinx isn' around, or we'd be looking at a thread lock.

Lucky for me. We weren't buds apparently.

and who started it? If you have something to say, spit it out.

It's pointless and never ends.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: overkill.

I wonder do they find it acceptable to talk about dark Asians?

Lucky for me. We weren't buds apparently.

It's pointless and never ends.

We were just minding our busy, recruiting for Not a Tailor, having fun until you know who came along.

Just want to point this out for the record.

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl: overkill.

I wonder do they find it acceptable to talk about dark Asians?

We were just minding our busy, recruiting for Not a Tailor, having fun until you know who came along.

Just want to point this out for the record.

What, Rudolph can't join in any of the reindeer games?

What, Rudolph can't join in any of the reindeer games?

I'm confused now. That particular Rudolph likes to act stuck up because his nose lights up and ours doesn't. In the end, we are all just reindeers....

Timeline

I'm confused now. That particular Rudolph likes to act stuck up because his nose lights up and ours doesn't. In the end, we are all just reindeers....

He wasn't stuck up. He just wanted to be like all the other reindeer. :(