Nick_KristinaO

What happened to the Balance of Workload (for TSC) between Service Centers they announced March 27, 2015????

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I was so excited when I heard the news about the balance of workload the USCIS announced March 27, 2015. I thought things would move a little quicker now for the Texas Service Center but it doesn't seem like anything has changed. Everything is still as slow as ever!

I also went to the USCIS website and I can't find the announcement article.

Can't find anything on the internet either... Does anyone have any information about this? Did they just not go through with it?

I filed my I-129f for a K1 visa back on September 30, 2014 and it's been more than 6 months without hearing a single thing...

It's here.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/workload-transfer-within-service-center-operations

(I just googled USCIS workload balance and it was the first link)

My Name is Daisy, I am British, I say things bluntly and to the point.
London K1, A complete guide -- >http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/
I am Daisy the Beneficiary, These are my views!
U.K. k1 visa, approved 2014.

NOA1: 20/03/2014

NOA2: 11/04/2014 (22 days)

Interview: 09/07/2014 (111 days)

D.O.E 29/07/2014

Married 29/08/2014

AOS from K1/K3 Guide -->http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 12/11/2014

Delivered at Chicago LB:15/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3): 17/11/2014

NOA1 (all 3) hardcopy: 24/11/2014(Notice date 20th)

Bio-metrics App letter: 28/11/2014(Notice date 21st)

Bio-metrics App Cleveland Ohio: 10/12/2014

EAD/AP:Approved/production 31/01/2015(update 2/2/1015) (80 days)

Combo Card: Mailed 5/2/2015

Combo Card: Delivered 6/2/2015AP

NOA: Approval Notice received 7/2/2015

Interview waiver letter: received 23/2/15 dated: 18/2/2015

Green Card: APPROVED 31/07/2015

(Remember, all my dates are British layout.. the proper layout!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Nothing has happened yet. It does look like new petitions that would have gone to TSC are being sent to CSC . That does nothing to help us, of course.

Check out this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/542366-i-129f-transfer-thread-if-you-have-been-recently-transferred-please-post-here/

Edited by April+Daniel

Timeline

I dont even know if this is happening yet to be honest.

We just submitted our K-1 application and received the receipt number on 23rd March, saying it was going to Texas. Judging by comments on here, that is pretty much worse case scenario.

If they were balancing the workload, would the application not have been sent somwhere else, such as Cali or Vermont?

Feeling pretty deflated.

Tom & Kaley

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I dont even know if this is happening yet to be honest.

We just submitted our K-1 application and received the receipt number on 23rd March, saying it was going to Texas. Judging by comments on here, that is pretty much worse case scenario.

If they were balancing the workload, would the application not have been sent somwhere else, such as Cali or Vermont?

Feeling pretty deflated.

Try not to be too discouraged just yet. With the additional new filers being routed to CSC the processing time for that service center is likely to increase. With fewer being routed to Texas, it should ease the strain there too. Until sufficient time has passed, it is difficult to guess the end result here. Texas has not always been the slowest center. It may be that in the next year CSC will be the one to hope to avoid. It's happened before. Nobody knows.

Congratulations on your NOA1.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's here.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/workload-transfer-within-service-center-operations

haha thanks! I guess I wasn't wording it right! Appreciate that because I'm just getting restless and I thought they might of just scratched the whole idea of a workload balance.

Nothing has happened yet. It does look like new petitions that would have gone to TSC are being sent to CSC . That does nothing to help us, of course.

Check out this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/542366-i-129f-transfer-thread-if-you-have-been-recently-transferred-please-post-here/

Yeah I'm just worried that we will just sit here waiting longer and longer while new filers get all the benefits. I guess this is the perfect way for the US to see which filers are real and which aren't... I'm just happy that I have been able to be with my fiancee through this whole process, thank god for being a dual citizen!!

thanks for your response :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to USCIS Service Centers Forum~

~Inquiry about service centers activities~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

It's here.

I never understood 'this',

as it states casefiles at Vermont were being shifted to California, no mention of Texas what so ever.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I never understood 'this',

as it states casefiles at Vermont were being shifted to California, no mention of Texas what so ever.

Yeah, admittedly it was possibly (probably?) wishful thinking on some desperate people's part (edit: if this comes out harshly... I'm one of these desperate people!!). A subset of I-130s from VSC to CSC were specifically mentioned, but then later in the notice it stated that I-129f, I-485, I-812D and a couple others would be transferred. None of those mentioned to or from specifically.

Generally, everyone assumed because CSC and TSC are the only 2 working on I-129Fs. And how in the world could they transfer from CSC to TSC to balance workload, given the processing times. That would be a new low, even for USCIS.

Edited by April+Daniel

And how in the world could they transfer from CSC to TSC to balance workload, given the processing times. That would be a new low, even for USCIS.

Haha, that's gold...thanks for the giggle :-)

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

ROC Window Opened: Thursday 7th December 2017

Posted Package: Friday 8th December

Package Received at USCIS: Monday 11th December

Check Cashed: Thursday 21 December

NOA Received: Wednesday 27 December

NOA Dated: Tuesday 12 December

Biometrics Letter Received: Saturday 13 January 2018

Biometrics Letter Notice Date: Friday 5 January

Biometrics Appointment: Wednesday 24 January

I-797 NOA I751 18 Months Extension Letter Received: 30 July (in an envelope from 'Potomac Service Center' Arlington VA)

I-797 NOA I751 18 Months Extension Letter Received: 08 August (in an envelope from 'Vermont Service Center' St Albans VT) different version!

On February 27, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC xxxxxxx at your local office :unsure: ?!

On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC xxxxxxx at your local office :unsure: ?!

N-400 Applied 7th December 2018

N400 Interview 11th July 2019. Ended up being a ROC combo interview

ROC Approved 11th July 2019 (a few hours after interview)

N-400 Approved 11th July (a few hours after interview)

Oath Ceremony 22nd July - I am now a US citizen!

I went through Philadelphia:

Thursday July 11: I had my Naturalization Interview

Thursday July 11: A few hours later updated to show Oath Ceremony will be Scheduled

Friday July 12: Oath Ceremony Notice was mailed

Monday July 22: Oath Ceremony

Wednesday July 24: Certificare of Naturalization was mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The director for USCIS, said a few months ago, "there was virtually no difference in the granted petitions at TSC and CSC, and we all know that was a load of #######!

This is not "rocket science" just send some of the states assigned to TSC to CSC, and it would even out in a few months.

I just do not see any relief, for the people at TSC, we feel your pain, we were at Vermont, and was 186 days, until NOA 2. I know some have waited longer at TSC, and I feel your pain, BUT when it does happen, you will be so happy!! It will happen one day, when you least expect it.

My wife and I was chatting on Skype New Years Eve, 2013, and "up popped the message" from USCIS.,.,.,you are approved!

It is long, it is painful, but it is worth it!

Try not to be too discouraged just yet. With the additional new filers being routed to CSC the processing time for that service center is likely to increase. With fewer being routed to Texas, it should ease the strain there too. Until sufficient time has passed, it is difficult to guess the end result here. Texas has not always been the slowest center. It may be that in the next year CSC will be the one to hope to avoid. It's happened before. Nobody knows.

Congratulations on your NOA1.

The last "transfer" didn't cause any strain to be eased. All it did was give TSC the ability to sit on their remaining I-129F petitions longer.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.