386 posts in this topic

Nothing yet, still waiting.

Others in March group have started to get their EAD, so I guess that's a good sign. Hoping to get the EAD soon.

Hey guyz any news on progress so far?

04/02/2015: AOS (1-130, I-131, I-485, I-765) package sent to Chicago Lockbox
04/07/2015: Day 0: AOS package accepted

04/09/2015: Day 2: AOS package was routed to the USCIS National Benefits Center

04/10/2015: Day 3: Checks cashed

04/14/2015: Day 7: Hard copies of NOA received for all the forms

04/17/2015: Day 10: Received biometrics appointment for 04/28

04/28/2015: Day 21: Biometrics complete

05/01/2015: Day 24: RFE received

05/11/2015: Day 34: RFE response sent

06/02/2015: Day 56: I-485 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

07/02/2015: Day 86: Received EAD approval letter in mail

07/16/2015: Day 100: Received EAD-AP combo card in mail

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Got RFE letter yesterday, its for I-864, they need transcript of 2014 tax return, I included copy of 2013 with my app.

Online status changed to RFE mailed on 14th...how long did it take before u got the hard copy?

I received it 4 days after the online status changed.

Online status changed to RFE mailed on 14th...how long did it take before u got the hard copy?

04/02/2015: AOS (1-130, I-131, I-485, I-765) package sent to Chicago Lockbox
04/07/2015: Day 0: AOS package accepted

04/09/2015: Day 2: AOS package was routed to the USCIS National Benefits Center

04/10/2015: Day 3: Checks cashed

04/14/2015: Day 7: Hard copies of NOA received for all the forms

04/17/2015: Day 10: Received biometrics appointment for 04/28

04/28/2015: Day 21: Biometrics complete

05/01/2015: Day 24: RFE received

05/11/2015: Day 34: RFE response sent

06/02/2015: Day 56: I-485 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

07/02/2015: Day 86: Received EAD approval letter in mail

07/16/2015: Day 100: Received EAD-AP combo card in mail

I got the mail... the RFE is about my birth certificate.. apparently the document I sent wasn't sufficient.

What kind of certificate did you send? Is it the NPC attestation of birth coz thats the one i sent too.

Timeline

What kind of certificate did you send? Is it the NPC attestation of birth coz thats the one i sent too.

I sent an affidavit of age declaration...I am making plans to get the one from NPC.. did they accept Urs?

I sent an affidavit of age declaration...I am making plans to get the one from NPC.. did they accept Urs?

I havent heard anything from them. I havent even gone for my biometrics appt. NPC is not that hard, get a family member to go to high court and do age declaration then take it to NPC and do the application. Its just that it takes about 2weeks.

Timeline

I havent heard anything from them. I havent even gone for my biometrics appt. NPC is not that hard, get a family member to go to high court and do age declaration then take it to NPC and do the application. Its just that it takes about 2weeks.

Gosh!!! 2weeks is just too long....guess I don't ve a choice

Timeline

How come u haven't heard anything from them? When did u send ur package? I sent mine on 22nd of April nd did early bio on the 13th..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.