DavenRoxy

Why isn't Al Sharpton in jail for tax evasion?

Why isn't Al Sharpton in jail for tax evasion?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Why isn't Al Sharpton in jail for tax evasion?

• Is it because he's black?
    • Is it because he's famous?
    • Is it because Obama thinks so much of his ?dedication to the righteous cause of perfecting our union.???

111 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

How many of the above are in violation of the law ?

And even if they were in violation of the law (and they are not), two wrongs don't make a right.

oh so it's about revenge and punishment, not about each paying his own fair share. i'd suggest changing the laws, closing those loopholes, but no - where's my pitchfork?only reason any of you are pissed about sharpton is because you're being told to feel that way. keep your attention where it's supposed to be.

If you are so worried about people paying their fair share, as I have told you before, you should also be outraged by the 50% of the US population who pay absolutely NOTHING in Federal income taxes. They are paying NO SHARE.

If you are so worried about people paying their fair share, as I have told you before, you should also be outraged by the 50% of the US population who pay absolutely NOTHING in Federal income taxes. They are paying NO SHARE.

i'm outraged that conservatives are constantly harping on how unfair it is that you can't bleed a turnip. INCOME tax. does the entire us population have an income?

i'm outraged that conservatives are constantly harping on how unfair it is that you can't bleed a turnip. INCOME tax. does the entire us population have an income?

Those deadbeats on welfare and low incomes need to pay their fair share of taxes!

Those deadbeats on welfare and low incomes need to pay their fair share of taxes!

i hate old people and babies too but that's no reason to give up on bleeding turnips. give it time. it will happen.

i hate old people and babies too but that's no reason to give up on bleeding turnips. give it time. it will happen.

I know this is obvious to most of us, but for the folks that don't quite get it, maybe it needs to be pointed out?

If we make the people on low incomes pay their fair share in taxes, who's gonna pay for their increase in gov't handouts because they have less money?

Edited by Teddy B

I know this is obvious to most of us, but for the folks that don't quite get it, maybe it needs to be pointed out?

If we make the people on low incomes pay their fair share in taxes, who's gonna pay for their increase in gov't subsidies because they have less money?

there shouldn't be any gov't subsidies unless they're going to benefit the job creators. you know, so the wealth trickles ever so gently down on the rest of us.

except the wealth they don't pay taxes on to begin with, of course.

oh so it's about revenge and punishment, not about each paying his own fair share. i'd suggest changing the laws, closing those loopholes, but no - where's my pitchfork?only reason any of you are pissed about sharpton is because you're being told to feel that way. keep your attention where it's supposed to be.

No its about doing something illegal vs doing something that is not illegal

there shouldn't be any gov't subsidies unless they're going to benefit the job creators. you know, so the wealth trickles ever so gently down on the rest of us.

The rich are ever so kind to think of us, and let the trickle be gentle. A deluge would be most uncomfortable.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

And even if they were in violation of the law (and they are not), two wrongs don't make a right.

So there are 159,000,000 million people in the U.S. paying no taxes at all?

I call b......s....... Please show your proof. Please post your source.