tinabina1

checklist cover letter?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey im the wife of a US citizen, we recently paid our affidavit of support fee, and according to the websites ive read, after NVC receives the payment they send an email and letter out which then asks for actual affidavit of support, so i (think) i did get an email like this, however the status on the payment page in the NVC is not changing from not paid to paid.

can anyone help me out if its the same email that everyone gets after their payment is cleared?
the subject title is "checklist cover letter"
and the subject matter is as follows

"We reviewed the documents you submitted to us. This letter has a list of documents that are missing or

that need additional information. Please review the instructions and send us the required information. If
you do not provide this information, it will delay your immigrant visa interview

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We received your Immigrant Visa Application; however, we have not received an Affidavit of Support
form. You must submit an Affidavit of Support form before we can complete your case.
Please go to our website http://nvc.state.govfor instructions on how to obtain, complete, and submit an
Affidavit of Support form.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
______3 - BIRTH CERTIFICATE:_______________________________________
Please submit this applicant's photocopy of the original document listed above. Each applicant must send
a photocopy of the original birth"
and it goes on

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

We received that exact email for one of our cases and we don't know what to do?

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

You must file I-864. Thats the affidavit of support. This tells them how much you make annually because thats one of the questions in form. And whats wrong with birth certificate sentence? You didn't send the certificate to NVC?

I-90 Green Card Timeline

05/29/2014: Applied for I-90, Due to an Name Error.

06/12/2014: Biometrics Appointment

02/13/2015: Green Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

02/20/2015: Green Card Has Been Mailed.(Received Tracking Number)

02/23/2015: Green Card Received With Correct Name

N-400 Citizenship Timeline

07/05/2012 = Eligible to apply for Naturalization based on the 5-year rule (90-days rule applied)

01/11/2015 = Sent N-400 Packet (to Phoenix Lockbox Facility via USPS Certified Mail)

01/15/2015 = N-400 Packet Delivered

01/27/2015 = I-912 Approved

02/02/2015 = NOA1 Received (Priority Date 01/15/2015)

02/07/2015 = Biometrics Letter Received (Bio Set for 02/20/2015)

02/25/2015 = In Line for Interview

04/03/2015 = Interview Completed

--- = Oath Letter Received

04/15/2015 = Oath Ceremony!

I-130 Timeline

02/08/2020 - Married

06/02/2020 - Filed I-130 Online

06/02/2020 - NOA1 Received

07/01/2020 - Back to U.S from India 

01/11/2021 - NOA2 Received & Petition Approved

Timeline

This is a checklist....I also received this after 1 month of Aos and IV fee paying and both fees were also showing "paid"....we receive this checklist because we didn't send our documents physically to NVC after paying fees so they ask u by sending this checklist to u....in short don't wait for that checklist...i told u what most of the people do....after showing there Aos fees "Paid" they send Both Aos & IV package together to NVC and then IV fee becomes availabe they pay it and then complete form Ds-260....Don't waste time....

hey im the wife of a US citizen, we recently paid our affidavit of support fee, and according to the websites ive read, after NVC receives the payment they send an email and letter out which then asks for actual affidavit of support, so i (think) i did get an email like this, however the status on the payment page in the NVC is not changing from not paid to paid.

can anyone help me out if its the same email that everyone gets after their payment is cleared?
the subject title is "checklist cover letter"
and the subject matter is as follows

"We reviewed the documents you submitted to us. This letter has a list of documents that are missing or

that need additional information. Please review the instructions and send us the required information. If
you do not provide this information, it will delay your immigrant visa interview

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________
We received your Immigrant Visa Application; however, we have not received an Affidavit of Support
form. You must submit an Affidavit of Support form before we can complete your case.
Please go to our website http://nvc.state.govfor instructions on how to obtain, complete, and submit an
Affidavit of Support form.
When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this
letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar
code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the
address provided.
______3 - BIRTH CERTIFICATE:_______________________________________
Please submit this applicant's photocopy of the original document listed above. Each applicant must send
a photocopy of the original birth"
and it goes on
  • Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.