tigerkhan

Can an expired k1 immigrant come back after losing court hearing

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My ex fiance and I did not get married back in october 2014 with a month left on her K1 visa because she drinks too much, gambled a lot, and got naked in front of a couple guys and a girl when she was really drunk asking for cocaine one night after a nightclub..... So when i told her No to marriage, she called the cops and lied that i hit her.... she is still in Las Vegas illegally but her friend is visiting from mexico that I talk to and she said my ex is wanting to go home to mexico in the next month possibly.....

So my question is, if/when she leaves now that she is passed her visa stay time...... If i sue her for making a false police report with lies of me hitting her, and she doesn't show up to court because she is not in the country anymore and i win the case by Default, will this affect her chances of receiving a visa in the future when she applies?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My ex fiance and I did not get married back in october 2014 with a month left on her K1 visa because she drinks too much, gambled a lot, and got naked in front of a couple guys and a girl when she was really drunk asking for cocaine one night after a nightclub..... So when i told her No to marriage, she called the cops and lied that i hit her.... she is still in Las Vegas illegally but her friend is visiting from mexico that I talk to and she said my ex is wanting to go home to mexico in the next month possibly.....

So my question is, if/when she leaves now that she is passed her visa stay time...... If i sue her for making a false police report with lies of me hitting her, and she doesn't show up to court because she is not in the country anymore and i win the case by Default, will this affect her chances of receiving a visa in the future when she applies?

If you didn't Marry within the 90 days at POE then you over with this. Your reasoning should be passed onto in writing to the Mexico USCIS. Yes, she is Out of Status and Illegal. (Maybe Obama will grant her a Green Card as he breaks all the Rules) After you inform them you are out of this picture unless you change your mind later as love makes us sometimes do silly things. No, you cannot Sue her. Wipe your face and walk away. She Cannot Adjust Status under current Law without you and needs to return to her Country. If you do not report her then you are a fool as it will come up if you ever decide to petition another later. Good Luck.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

In Addition: You stated If/When she leaves...

Why would a illegal show up for Court. You could have her detained by USCIS right there if she does.

Who knows if you didn't hit/harm her as it is your word for here now.

What was happening at your home and what kind of friends do you have that would make your Fiancee take her clothes off?

Ask your friends to go to Court in your favor. It appears you do have a Charge against you. Abuse

No, she won't show up for Court but when it come to Abuse I'm not convinced what-so-ever it didn't happen. Your in the Free.

Something was wrong with the Relationship somewhere. Only you can see the mistakes.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

You obviously didn't read what I put, I never said they were "friends" they were 2 guys and 1 girl my ex met that night at club, she drank too much and went to their hotel room, against my will, but I'm not going to grab her and drag her away from leaving to the hotel room that's physical abuse..... I never hit her and she made false police report whether u want to believe it or not. I did report her to immigration but they wont do anything unless she commits a crime

Timeline

You obviously didn't read what I put, I never said they were "friends" they were 2 guys and 1 girl my ex met that night at club, she drank too much and went to their hotel room, against my will, but I'm not going to grab her and drag her away from leaving to the hotel room that's physical abuse..... I never hit her and she made false police report whether u want to believe it or not. I did report her to immigration but they wont do anything unless she commits a crime

So, truthfully now you know she is still in the US. (make-up your mind) I don't believe USCIS won't do anything unless she commits a crime. Your story is gainfully filling with what you wish to believe. I'm not a mind reader but I think you brought her to a bad enviorment to begin with. That's just me talking. I

'm beginning to think your still in Love.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

She will not incur a ban unless she stays more than 180 days past her I-94 expiration which by my count she has not done. Suing her in civil court will have no affect on her ability to obtain a tourist visa in the future. What will have an affect is that she came on a K-1, did not marry, and overstayed.

Although I understand the bitterness after having invested so much emotional time in her it is best to forget and move on.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

. If i sue her for making a false police report with lies of me hitting her, and she doesn't show up to court because she is not in the country anymore and i win the case by Default, will this affect her chances of receiving a visa in the future when she applies?

An Illegal Alien showing up for a court date, Probably never happen. Waste of time.

A friend of mine his son got a girl pregnant, they sent court order to son regarding child support. Both him and son are illegal in USA from Mexico. They just ignored the court order and went on their merry way, This was a few years ago and nothing ever came from this....

US Laws are mostly for US Citizens or people her legally........

And the only "bad environment" is Vegas itself.... She showed her addictions in full force of drinking gambling and partying when she was here, she kept it from me anytime I visited it her in Mexico in the past years we were dating, her friends ij Mexico assumed I knew her drinking problem her addictions and rightfully did not tell me since its not their place to bad mouth their friend they just figured she changed when she met me. It's alot of messed up stuff and I learned not to marry outside of country because it is too much problems to deal with. I did it for love, she did it for papers which she now has ruined for herself.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Re: new visa chances..

if criminal suit, maybe.

if civil suit, mostly no.

regardless, if she has fbi check during immigrant visa process, it will pop up. All folk get fbi check. Her recird from court will pop up.

unsure about tourist visa and fbi check.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Hi,

Cut your losses and be done.

Filing a civil suit will get you nothing. Unless you can get the DA to press criminal charges, a civil lawsuit is meaningless and will never be reported to the FBI, immigration, or anyone else.

Just call it a lucky break that you did not marry her.

Move on young man.

Best of luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

You obviously left out and never said the part of the story about the hotel room did you? So that just leaves us to fill in the story you wrote for ourselves...you said after a nightclub, thoughts are that you either went home (where friends would be) or it happened in the street on the way home (unlikely), or something else..

You may as well tell us more before you get another attitude for us not being able to read your mind....

You seem to be concerned about her being able to re-enter on a future visa if you sue her, are you concerned because you would not want that to happen or are you concerned because you are some kind of control freak that wants to ban someone from re-entering because it didn't work out with you?

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Bolivia

I-129F Sent : 2014-08-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-14

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-02-20

I-129F NOA2 hard copy recieved: 2015-03-02

USCIS to NVC: 2015-03-02

NVC Received : 2015-03-10

NVC Left : 2015-03-31

Consulate Received : 2015-04-06

Packet 4 Received : 2015-04-09

Interview Date : 2015-04-30

2nd Interview Date : 2015-05-04

Interview Result :

Visa Received :

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 190 days from your NOA1 date.[/b][/color]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Civil suit will make no difference.

She should look at a U Visa, that would allow her to work and travel and eventually a Green Card.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

It sounds like you want to in some way get revenge. The best thing you did was to walk away from her. You say you already reported her. she is here illegal. I think that in itself will affect her getting another type of visa. Let it go

It sounds like you want to in some way get revenge. The best thing you did was to walk away from her. You say you already reported her. she is here illegal. I think that in itself will affect her getting another type of visa. Let it go

ROC
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Manila, Philippines
Marriage (if applicable): 2014-05-20
I-130 Sent : 2014-10-06
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-10-09
I-130 RFE for NSO copy of marriage certificate: 2014-11-03
I-130 RFE Sent : 2014-11-18
I-130 Approved : 2014-12-07
NVC Received : 2014-12-23
NVC case number: 2015-02-04
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-02-04
Pay AOS Bill : 2015-02-05
Submit DS-261 : 2015-02-05
Sent AOS Package : 2015-02-09
Sent IV Package : 2015-02-09
Scan date : 2015-02-10
Receive IV Bill : 2015-03-03
Pay IV Bill : 2015-03-06
Submit DS-260: 2015-3-12
Case Completed at NVC : 2015-03-20
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter: 2015-3-27
Medical complete: 2015-04-08
Interview Date : 2015-05-08
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2015-05-13

Date of US Entry : 2015-06-09

Date of Social Security card receive : 06-2015

Date of Green Card received 07-2015

Date of ROC FILE 05-19-2017

I-751 NOA Date 05-26-2017

http://jerryjja.wix.com/filipinasaswa?_ga=1.194674661.91538870.1441656248

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.