mcdan

Put on AP after interview in Montreal because of additional docs, Police Certificate (RCMP)

53 posts in this topic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dason, really yours changed to ready? I'm happy for you but I can't help to be sad... mine still on AP.

If your case was changed to ready yesterday then thats a good sign, you will see it issued the next few days. congrats!

keep me posted once your case is issued?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Mcdan I know how tough it is to wait. But it will be over for us soon.I'm praying for us both. Mine is not issued yet but I hope soon I will have good news. I was confused when I saw ready because I know its usually before interview that u get an update as Ready.So what's the next step after ready.

Ready means they're done with AP and just putting all the necessary docs on your file inlcuding the visa. Once they stamp the visa on your passport and is ready to send via loomis then the ceac will change to issued.

I knew this from VJ experiences. Yours is problay 2-3 days away from the finish line.

Mine.... who knows. :-(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi to all!! :-)

Congratulations dason11!!!! So happy for you!!! my husband is on AP since may 21, They updated the file, on the 26, the 27 and the 28. but still on AP:-( But we don't know why because the agent told him everything was fine, No docs missing. It's so frustrating not knowing how long it might take...

Really wish all the best to everybody on AP!!

Timeline

Hi to all!!

any updates on your AP in Montreal for CR1? My husband had the interview may 21, the CO (female) told him "everything looks fine" but give him a white 221g, now 11 days on AP. :cry:

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

4 MONTHS IN AP... NO NEWS AT ALL.

Wow Im so sorry. Your situation is similar to ours. My wife is a filipina who got her Canadian citizenship and lived in Taiwan for 2 years. We are over 2 years in the process. The MTL embassy received my joint sponsor on the 16th of June, because they would not take my assets as income on my AOS during my wifes interview. I hope you hear something soon. I would try to get your husbands congressman involved, but who knows if it helps. However it did help with our case at the NVC as the Taiwan police clearance cut off on the page and they would not do anything until my congressman inquired. I waited 4 months just for that approval. Anyways good luck

USCIS

07-23-13 NOA1

12-13-13 NOA2

NVC

01-14-14 case received by NVC

02-19-14 case number and IIN# assigned, gave NVC email add.

02-19-14 optin for electronic processing email sent

02-24-14 submitted DS-261

02-25-14 invoiced and paid for I-864

02-27-14 AOS shown as paid

03-10-14 optin email accepted by NVC

03-11-14 DS-261 accepted by NVC

03-12-14 scanned and emailed AOS

03-12-14 invoiced and paid for IV fees

03-24-14 IV fees shown as paid

04-02-14 Received and Resubmitted AOS checklist

08-01-14 DS-260 completed and submitted by wife

10-12-14 IV docs scanned and emailed

10-14-14 NVC scan date letter recd 10/27

03-17-15 case complete

04-23-15 medical- Surrey BC

05-15-15 interview - Montreal

xx-xx-15 wife receipt of passport with US PR visa

xx-xx-15 wife in US

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.