We Keep Receipts

Video shows motorist pulled from car, beaten by officers

61 posts in this topic

wonder how many rich boys with cokeface get the beat down for possession? oh that's right, they're rarely pulled over in the first place. let the beating of the crackheads commence!

The crack possession charge wasn't dismissed?

You know David Chapelle talked about this. He said the police always sprinkled crack on black people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nli6RDAWREA

He didn't follow orders

He also threatened to kill the police officer

That right there is good enough for the cops to tap dance on his head.

Add that they found coke or crack in his car.....

If you have the audio clip from the encounter, please share it with the rest of the class.

What's more disturbing is the police officer in question apparently has a history of planting evidence. But I'm sure that's going to be overlooked. I wouldn't be surprised if the victim doesn't have a parking ticket from 1989 that they'll use as a reason he was beaten within an inch of his life.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Crack was present. The charge can't be dismissed. If he says it was planted he will still have to prove that. That's why we have a justice system.

If the suspect wasn't resisting, regardless of the crime, it's excessive force. I'm not in favor of summary beatings administered by law enforcement. It's not their mandate.

Without research beyond the posted articles in this thread I am curious if the Judge dismissed the resisting arrest charge or simply failed to find probable cause. If the crack possession charge is still winding through the system then the latter is more likely.

I get the whole excessive force, police brutality, planting evidence, bad cops, unfair punishment for crack vs cocaine arguments.

All of those issues exist and are of concern. I don't support or condone any of these things.

But given the recent spate of such stories turning out to be justifiable, but only after rioting, looting, protesting etc are already happening in response to the false premise of excessive force, brutality or harassment, I think the legal system needs to do its thing before I get too excited about such stories.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Nope, police don't mess with no drugs.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/fresno-deputy-police-chief-keith-164330893.html

Fresno Deputy Police Chief Keith Foster, 5 others arrested on drug charges

A Deputy Chief of the Fresno Police Department, Keith Foster, arrested on drug conspiracy charges.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I bet you he will obey police orders next time.

You act like an idiot around cops and more than likely it won't end well for you.

He was lucky he was not shot..........

What is with this country and it's hatred of government and love of authoritarianism? We hate the government, but the we love the instruments of government authority! I spoke with a man recently who said he doesn't trust the government to run anything, especially not health care, and then in the next breath told me how hopes his son will join the US army. Who does the army take its orders from? Could it possibly be the fricken government?

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Without research beyond the posted articles in this thread I am curious if the Judge dismissed the resisting arrest charge or simply failed to find probable cause. If the crack possession charge is still winding through the system then the latter is more likely.

I get the whole excessive force, police brutality, planting evidence, bad cops, unfair punishment for crack vs cocaine arguments.

All of those issues exist and are of concern. I don't support or condone any of these things.

But given the recent spate of such stories turning out to be justifiable, but only after rioting, looting, protesting etc are already happening in response to the false premise of excessive force, brutality or harassment, I think the legal system needs to do its thing before I get too excited about such stories.

Problem with this theory is, there's no connection to rioting or looting. The man is 57 years old, with no known criminal record. Not to mention, this happen in Detroit, not St. Louis, and certainly not Ferguson.

This isn't aimed at you, but there is a disturbing trend of police assaulting/killing black men of late and blaming it on the victim. It's as if a black man can go from law abiding citizen to cold hearted cop killer in 0.2 seconds. It used to be the 18-25 demographic that was targeted because of the sagging pants, tattoos, and prior history. Now, anyone can get it. They paint us as monsters even though this dude was unarmed, outnumbered, outgunned, and the cops have no indication they were harmed. All they have to say is I feared for my life, automatic reason to inflict maximum damage or death, with little to no punishment as a result. Not saying cops aren't in danger, of course they're bad people out there that do this kind of mess. But it's becoming more evident that prior history seems to only hold water if you're black. No one is looking at the fact the cop in question has been accused before of planting evidence. It's easier to believe this man caused his beating somehow than the cop being dirty, even though he doesn't have a record and the cop has been accused of the same thing before.

Tamir Rice's family was told by the city of Cleveland that their son's death was his own fault, even though there's clear evidence that kid had zero time to put the toy gun down before the cop blew him away. Not to mention said cop had a prior history of being emotionally unstable and had been moved because of previous problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice

John Crawford was killed in Walmart, on video camera, over a toy rifle that someone lied and said he was threatening people with, and the cops spent 90+ minutes interrogating his fiance. They were desperate to find something in his background that caused his death. The effect can't be the cause. They brought that woman to tears, and then told her it was his own fault he was shot and killed. How do you investigate someone after you've killed them? Kind of defeats the purpose.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/crying-woman-knew-ohio-cops-killed-boyfriend-article-1.2045258

Eric Gardner was choked to death, in broad daylight, on video, in front of a few dozen witnesses, and all anyone could talk about was his prior convictions of selling untaxed cigarettes. Even the EMT's couldn't be bothered to check on him or see if he was still alive. The blatant disregard for his life is sickening, but people swear he was resisting arrest, and for that it was okay for him to lose his life.

I pray that I'm wrong, but if this keeps up, and cops are consistently acquitted for such behavior, despite having prior histories of abuse, planting evidence and excessive force, it's going to be a dark future for black men in America. Because it's not enough to follow the law and have a clean background. John, Tamir, and this man learned that lesson first hand, the hard way. Pretty soon those bad seeds are going to preemptively select targets, young black men who have records, that no one will believe were just minding their own business when they decide to go after them. Kill them, and their records speak for them. Assault them and they live? You're a convict, no one will believe you either way. Even with video and witnesses. You deserve it.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

What is with this country and it's hatred of government and love of authoritarianism? We hate the government, but the we love the instruments of government authority! I spoke with a man recently who said he doesn't trust the government to run anything, especially not health care, and then in the next breath told me how hopes his son will join the US army. Who does the army take its orders from? Could it possibly be the fricken government?

scary isn't it, such disconnect.

I pray that I'm wrong, but if this keeps up, and cops are consistently acquitted for such behavior, despite having prior histories of abuse, planting evidence and excessive force, it's going to be a dark future for black men in America. Because it's not enough to follow the law and have a clean background. John, Tamir, and this man learned that lesson first hand, the hard way. Pretty soon those bad seeds are going to preemptively select targets, young black men who have records, that no one will believe were just minding their own business when they decide to go after them. Kill them, and their records speak for them. Assault them and they live? You're a convict, no one will believe you either way. Even with video and witnesses. You deserve it.

before we an accept any of these 'incidents' as evidence of an actual problem, any victim must immediately after death survive the court of media facilitated public opinion. each and every time, the buck stops here. wonder why that is?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How do you know all that? There's only video, no audio. The charges wouldn't have been dismissed if that was true.

Watch the video, It says it was part of the police report

Timeline

I am not a cop or love authority, I carry my own gun and I am my own protection, I have had my issues with cops and don't really care for them and I have had police draw guns on me more than one time in my life.

I am smart enough to follow their instruction, I don't like it but it just a game we must play.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Watch the video, It says it was part of the police report

We'll I wouldn't expect the police report to say they pummeled him just because. Says a lot that the judge saw the video of the entire incident, read the police report, and then dismissed the charges.

Edited by Dakine10

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
New Video Appears to Show Cops Planting Crack in Innocent Man’s Car After Brutally Beating Him

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-appears-prove-officer-planted-drugs-brutal-beating-floyd-dent/

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

We'll I wouldn't expect the police report to say they pummeled him just because. Says a lot that the judge saw the video of the entire incident, read the police report, and then dismissed the charges.

Last week in Grapevine Texas, a city close to where I live. An Illegal Mexican got pulled over, got out of his car and started walking toward the cops and they shot him dead. They say they have it on video, but funny how it doesn't get much chat, I guess since the guy was Hispanic and not Black that is why it been kept down low.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/world/2015/02/26/police-killing-immigrant-grapevine-mexico/24046993/