spielerin

Nervous...a week after submitting RFE (California Service Center)

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys,

It's me again, it's been a week since we submitted the additional documents for RFE requested by CSC and we still haven't heard anything yet.

So here my story...they sent my fiance a letter requesting for evidence of us have been met in person in the past two years. It was sent on Feb 26, 2015 and we didn't get it until March 6. In the original package we sent them, we had included flight tickets, showing that both of us went this trip together (from Detroit to Seattle) and we also provided border travel records of us crossing the border together a few times every month for the past year (we both live on the border, yet the ones we provided were non-official since he has no stamps on his passport and I had included copies of my marked passport pages for B2 visa)

Either way, the letter says the flight tickets along can't prove anything and I guess they don't really share the same system with CBP or maybe they just don't bother to check our travel records.

This time, in reply to their RFE; we submitted a detailed letter of how we met and pretty much a timeline of we we have visited together (we traveled a lot in the past year, DC, Seattle, Portland), along with both of our credit cards transaction history and pictures with landmark when we traveled, and also a bunch of pictures of us being with my fiance's family for Christmas dinner for the past two years. In addition, I provided and highlighted credit card transactions that occurred when I stopped by the gas station outside his house, every time I went to visit him for the past 12 months (about 15-20 entries), along with a map showing route from the gas station to his house (literally 2 mins driving).

I also got "semi-official" record from CBP website of my travelling record.

My fiance sent out the package on March 17 and according to the MyUSCIS website, it is noted as

"On March 19, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by May 18, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. "

For some reason we are still pretty nervous about this case. I don't know how long it will take CSC to process my case again :(

We really want to move in before September or maybe no later than October...best of luck to us all...

now do any of you have similar experience? Regarding the same reason for RFE or maybe CSC in general? How long do you think cases like this will take? (from receiving REF to NOA2)

Thanks you all for being super helpful and supportive all the time :)))))) really appreciated it

:energy: :energy: :energy:

I-751 (ROC) Approved

08.18.2018 I-751 extended for 18 months (through October 2019)

04.24.2019 Combo Interview (with N-400) approved

N-400 Approved

01.01.2019 Qualified for N-400 application

01.02.2019 Filed N-400 Online

01.22.2019 Biometrics Appointment

03.18.2019 Interview Scheduled (USCIS text notification & appointment letter online)

04.24.2019 Combo Interview (with ROC) approved

05.16.2019 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I can only say about CSC in general I guess. Sounds like what you have provided will be good enough. And as for us we had an RFE and it was received on February 9 and we were approved on February 13. However I've noticed the slowed down a bit lately. I'd also say 2 weeks range is still ok too. I hope you get approved soon! Good luck!

Legal Permanent Resident since 09.15.2015

ROC timeline

06.19.2017 I-751 mailed

06.22.2017 package delivered to Laguna Niguel PO box

06.23.2017 check cashed

06.27.2017 NOA-1 received dated 06.22.2017

07.14.2017 Biometrics letter received. Notice dated 06.30.2017

07.19.2017 Biometrics appointment 

Timeline

I can only say about CSC in general I guess. Sounds like what you have provided will be good enough. And as for us we had an RFE and it was received on February 9 and we were approved on February 13. However I've noticed the slowed down a bit lately. I'd also say 2 weeks range is still ok too. I hope you get approved soon! Good luck!

Thanks! :) Good luck to you too!!!

I-751 (ROC) Approved

N-400 Approved

03.18.2019 Interview Scheduled (USCIS text notification & appointment letter online)

05.16.2019 Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys,

It's me again, it's been a week since we submitted the additional documents for RFE requested by CSC and we still haven't heard anything yet.

So here my story...they sent my fiance a letter requesting for evidence of us have been met in person in the past two years. It was sent on Feb 26, 2015 and we didn't get it until March 6. In the original package we sent them, we had included flight tickets, showing that both of us went this trip together (from Detroit to Seattle) and we also provided border travel records of us crossing the border together a few times every month for the past year (we both live on the border, yet the ones we provided were non-official since he has no stamps on his passport and I had included copies of my marked passport pages for B2 visa)

Either way, the letter says the flight tickets along can't prove anything and I guess they don't really share the same system with CBP or maybe they just don't bother to check our travel records.

This time, in reply to their RFE; we submitted a detailed letter of how we met and pretty much a timeline of we we have visited together (we traveled a lot in the past year, DC, Seattle, Portland), along with both of our credit cards transaction history and pictures with landmark when we traveled, and also a bunch of pictures of us being with my fiance's family for Christmas dinner for the past two years. In addition, I provided and highlighted credit card transactions that occurred when I stopped by the gas station outside his house, every time I went to visit him for the past 12 months (about 15-20 entries), along with a map showing route from the gas station to his house (literally 2 mins driving).

I also got "semi-official" record from CBP website of my travelling record.

My fiance sent out the package on March 17 and according to the MyUSCIS website, it is noted as

"On March 19, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxx. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. You should receive a decision or case update by May 18, 2015, unless fingerprinting or an interview are needed. "

For some reason we are still pretty nervous about this case. I don't know how long it will take CSC to process my case again :(

We really want to move in before September or maybe no later than October...best of luck to us all...

now do any of you have similar experience? Regarding the same reason for RFE or maybe CSC in general? How long do you think cases like this will take? (from receiving REF to NOA2)

Thanks you all for being super helpful and supportive all the time :)))))) really appreciated it

:energy: :energy: :energy:

If i were the agent who is working on your case i would definitively approve your application , you gave enough evidences , hope you get approved in the next week.

i have kind of similar situation , i got RFE 5 days ago and it was for copy of original marriage certificate , i responded to them today and hopefully thats all what they need to approve my application as soon as possible

Good Luck

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

Timeline

If i were the agent who is working on your case i would definitively approve your application , you gave enough evidences , hope you get approved in the next week.

i have kind of similar situation , i got RFE 5 days ago and it was for copy of original marriage certificate , i responded to them today and hopefully thats all what they need to approve my application as soon as possible

Good Luck

Thanks for your reply! Good luck to you too!

I-751 (ROC) Approved

N-400 Approved

05.16.2019 Oath Ceremony

Timeline

HI GUYS!!!

Just want to post a quick update, checked myUSCIS website and it's approved!!!

YAY!!!

I-751 (ROC) Approved

N-400 Approved

05.16.2019 Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

HI GUYS!!!

Just want to post a quick update, checked myUSCIS website and it's approved!!!

YAY!!!

Congratulations! The 2 weeks range that I offered holds ground! Happy for you! Good luck with next steps!

Legal Permanent Resident since 09.15.2015

ROC timeline

06.19.2017 I-751 mailed

06.22.2017 package delivered to Laguna Niguel PO box

06.23.2017 check cashed

06.27.2017 NOA-1 received dated 06.22.2017

07.14.2017 Biometrics letter received. Notice dated 06.30.2017

07.19.2017 Biometrics appointment 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.