ConiMoni

USCIS Case Status Search Stopped Working!!!

149 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I applied for OPT a month ago. I got the receipt notice on March 23 and I could see the same status online. On April 3, the status replaced by the same error. I called the number several times but seems like they see the same thing so it comes from LIN office that has my app not where we call.

I talked to our school's international office (since they prepare documents for OPT), and they said they are seeing this for some other students as well and they said this new website sucks.

To me, it is like "pending" or "no update at this time" status. Looks like whoever was designing the webpage, put a general error we see for every error made by officers so if an officer leave the status space blank, we will see this error. But the later is just my guess.

I am not worried about the error itself, but my worry is, I haven't seen anybody with a status change from this error to something else so far

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information
when I apply for EAD - opt , it shows this error
My receipt date is 16 March 2015. Shows above error message, when called this no.-they told me to wait for 90 days as its standard time.
Do you guys have any update on what would happen next?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I assume this date belongs to noa1 and the 16th is the last update? Yes this messages stays as long as u either get a rfe or a approval. Don't worry had this message over 42 days. Now did we got a approval on may 8th and it's fine and working again.

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Timeline

I resized our pic in paint in 50% then thats it, it become smaller. try it in computer

Having noa2 now -:)

Our Story

I'm the benificary

March 27th 2015

AOS

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I do not have NOA1, these date is for OPT - EAD card. I applied for OPT and the receipt says that they got received docs on March 16. and we have to count 90 days from March 16, right? so this May 16, it would be 60 days. I still have this error message. I talked with college and they told me, I can only do one thing is to wait. :(:crying:

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I do not have NOA1, these date is for OPT - EAD card. I applied for OPT and the receipt says that they got received docs on March 16. and we have to count 90 days from March 16, right? so this May 16, it would be 60 days. I still have this error message. I talked with college and they told me, I can only do one thing is to wait. :(:crying:

I am in the same boat. The OPT Stem ext documents were received on 19th Mar and then on May 1st status got changed and not working. I talked to one of their representatives and they said that the case is still in Pending status and there is some website problems. Don't know what's going on.

News worth watching. This may be the reason why we all are having technical problem issues. Both the NVC CEAC portal and USCIS case status inquiry system not working for weeks now? That's kind of unusual ain't it? Latest news from Fox dated May 18, 2015. And if you google search more about what Obama is doing right now, he's into the illegal immigrants problems. Looks like we all have to braced up for a bagful more of patience guys. http://video.foxnews.com/v/4242681251001/immigrants-applying-to-enter-us-legally-facing-longer-waits/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

Timeline

News worth watching. This may be the reason why we all are having technical problem issues. Both the NVC CEAC portal and USCIS case status inquiry system not working for weeks now? That's kind of unusual ain't it? Latest news from Fox dated May 18, 2015. And if you google search more about what Obama is doing right now, he's into the illegal immigrants problems. Looks like we all have to braced up for a bagful more of patience guys. http://video.foxnews.com/v/4242681251001/immigrants-applying-to-enter-us-legally-facing-longer-waits/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

I don't think that's wh...because as soon as I got approved did it change

Our Story

I'm the benificary

March 27th 2015

AOS

I don't think that's wh...because as soon as I got approved did it change

Believe me I do wish and pray I'm wrong too. But google search on Obama on Immigrants 2015 and latest news on immigrants. All I really hope for now is someone out there with access to their congressman or mayors seek some help for all of us.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, my case number is working now but the date changed. Before is says" Was received on March 27", now is says " your case was received on April, 2. Anyway, I am glad its back after 2.5 month!!!

My status is still showing this error message, do you believe this status will change to RFE or approval or it's just technical error ?

R u all filing for I-485 ?

No , I filled i-130 for my spouse to come here.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.