LibCampFireClub

****BREAKING****Bowe Bergdahl to be Charged as Deserter

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

It's clear that some of the folks out here have never actually served in the military for the United States of America. Those who have fully understand the implications of a charge of desertion. Also, there are a few veterans who not only served during wartime, but bear the wounds of heart, body, and mind of watching your comrades and others lose their lives. This in fact is meaningful, and sensitive. It is in violation of some who want to abolish, ignore, and ridicule it.

Those in the US armed forces are bound by this law:

ucmj.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Obama-Five-Terrorists.jpg

That's what happens when you give a credit card to a teen who hasn't proven he knows how to use it.

Are you trying to say they resemble each other? I'm confused.

No, Janelle. You need to get fluent in right wing nuttery to understand certain posters (and apparently mods) around here.

CLAIM: Prisoners swapped in exchange for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are now "ISIS leaders."
red.gifFALSE

11076286_1017537084942881_80686515609514

Filed: Other Timeline

The prez has a fistful of dollars, a pen, and a phone. He can do whatever the hell he wants, and his minions will shine his shoes. To hell with the UCMJ. To hell with Bergdahls comrades who've been ignored by mainstream media.

Edited by xxClosedxx

He's definitely a butt.............................man.

:rofl::rofl: very cute

No, Janelle. You need to get fluent in right wing nuttery to understand certain posters (and apparently mods) around here.

I just like clarity. I want to make sure I fully understand before I laugh at someone. :lol:

It boggles the mind just how disrespectful some members of the American public are to their military. It's a joke to them.

Just because the dude ran away he doesn't deserve to die. You aren't going to get me to agree with this. That is just barbaric

It boggles the mind just how disrespectful some members of the American public are to their military. It's a joke to them.

what exactly is a joke? because i'm not laughing at the military or veterans. i'm laughing at your issues with others' personal fashion choices.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

CLAIM: Prisoners swapped in exchange for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are now "ISIS leaders."
red.gifFALSE

did someone say anything about those 5 being isis leaders in this thread?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!