ready4ONE

Great day for the DNC, Ted Cruz tossed his hat in the ring

66 posts in this topic

I like Ted Cruz and the more I hear about him the more I like him.

He would make a great President, but I think it will be a few years down the road before he is elected as President......

over my dead body will a friggin foreigner be prez. friggin foreigners.

Filed: Other Timeline

Never really thought too much of Ted Cruz, but if he provides this much entertainment for the left wingers, then hell, I might just vote for him. But nah, it's more enjoyable watching 'em shimmy and quiver licking their leaders boots after he steps in a pile.

Never really thought too much of Ted Cruz, but if he provides this much entertainment for the left wingers, then hell, I might just vote for him. But nah, it's more enjoyable watching 'em shimmy and quiver licking their leaders boots after he steps in a pile.

yes, please vote for him. muahh haah hah.

I like your thoughts on the Ted. Vote early, vote often! Go Ted! Go!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

In this race, Ted is a no brainer - pun intended. He won't need money to campaign at all. If he is meant to be the next POTUS all he need to do is pray and god shall instruct his people to vote for him. He should need no money or even get out on the road. I guess this will settle once and for all the issue over the power of prayer.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I haven't heard that name mentioned in wine talk in a long time, goes hand in hand with Riunite. In the box I hope Maves?

*hic*

It's the best way to show a lady a good time in a truck, or so I read on VJ.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

*hic*

It's the best way to show a lady a good time in a truck, or so I read on VJ.

of all the times i've been shown a good time in the bed of a pickup we were either chuggin boones farm or md 50/50. but here you go with the method champenoise sparkling. this is why i loves you maven. class and sass to go with that ### :luv:

eta: ### rhymed, buttocks then.

Edited by val erie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

the rancor must be because he's brown.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Timeline

Ted Cruz has major problems, just like anyone else, whether from the right, or the left, in-between, from Mars, Bruce Jenner, or what have you. What is his major problem? He's obsessed with invoking god into his politics to an all-to-welcoming small, but loyal audience. How cheap. How pushy, how everything America is not supposed to be. I no sooner want Ted Cruz telling me how he's going to bring America back to church, having some yahoo barista in a shitheel coffee shop trying to start 'conversation' about race.

He's young, he's smart, but he's missing the brain cells to unify America from the dis-unification forced down the throats of Americans these past six years. Enough is enough! Shut the hell up all you radicals who want everyone to think and behave like you. Shut the hell up all you who listen to anyone who pushes a one way or the highway mantra. It's bullshit, and Ted Cruz is full of it. He's the antithesis of BHO. The same deal, but without the black sauce.

Edited by xxClosedxx

Filed: Timeline

the rancor must be because he's brown.

I thought it's because he's a furriner. Rather odd how the Tea Party that fabricated this non-American argument against the incumbent suddenly seems to embrace the concept of a furriner in the White House. And not just any furriner either. No. The son of one of Fidel Castro's old buddies. This is just too awesome. You can't make this up!