22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thank you joeygen and kausar! i printed the confirmation page.

Amy after my parents' case completion, the interview letter came in a week. you might want to contact the NVC.

For the medical it says to bring your interview letter, passport, passport photos

Filed: Timeline

Guys, i got my moms interview :)))... i was getting ready to call this am but i received it last night... there is some questions on there... they are requesting some papers again like police certificate because they got copies.. but i sent them the originals... and now i have to scedule medical... do i have to fill anything out to go along with medical.. someone said ds 160 or 260 not sure..never heard of it... please help

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my mom scheduled her medical appointment over the phone. all our mom's need is the interview letter, passport, and 2 passport-size photographs.

you can print the ds-260 confirmation from https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/

also, congratulations :)

Filed: Timeline

In my letter it did not say that she had to fill out anymore paperwork , this is just what someone told me that i had to do in order to schedule medical ... thats the info on the letter that she needs to bring as well.. also our 2014 tax.. and on the interview they want her to bring police certificate they said we sisnt give thwm originals but we did.. and they are only 3 monts old... i hope everything goes smoothly for her because it was a bumpy road.

Thank you for your reaponse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.