just87

Anyone else in the "Supervisor Review" boat?

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My case is currently under supervisor review, I don't know much about it except for the it takes 42 days speel. Anyone recently come out of this review? If so care to shed some light on this issue...is it really 42 days, do the reviews usually go in your favor or against?

Not sure about timing as we're in the same boat.

They messed up our initial review by not understanding what a decree absolute is from the UK - been passed to a Supervisor for review as I said i would be literally sending the same document they already have.

Been 2 weeks today and still nothing. Calling everyday holding out hope it;s not 42 days.

Timeline

Yea, great people over at NVC. When I called to tell them they already have everything they needed so why are you checklisting me for something you don't need. Their response was "well you clearly didnt send us everything or you wouldnt be getting a checklist". <_<

Edited by just87

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am in the same boat but i called earlier today, i didnt talked to a supervisor but the representative did and said my case is going to proceed in a week hallelujah! Just a tip try calling at 6:59 est, morning persons at NVC are pleasant to talk to around this time. Hope you guys can talk to a supervisor soon. Waiting game is no fun.

Going to call now and see if i can speak to a supervisor - see if this is anywhere near being reviewed rather than the usual - we ask you allow 42 days for the review....

Was just told that the supervisor review takes the full 42 days, doesn't happen any sooner and anyone who says they do is not telling the truth....WOW

Asked to speak to a supervisor and was told - the document have been requested by the supervisor so you just have to wait.

Awesome - 28 days to go.....and counting

Timeline

Was just told that the supervisor review takes the full 42 days, doesn't happen any sooner and anyone who says they do is not telling the truth....WOW

Asked to speak to a supervisor and was told - the document have been requested by the supervisor so you just have to wait.

Awesome - 28 days to go.....and counting

Last Monday I called and was told that my case wont be looked at atleast before April. I called back Tuesday and was told I have a checklist. So yea dont believe anything they say, they are paid to lie.

We were told ours was put into review on January 29th and to call back for an update two weeks later. We've called every week since then and we've been told every single time that there are no supervisors available to speak with us.

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

We were told ours was put into review on January 29th and to call back for an update two weeks later. We've called every week since then and we've been told every single time that there are no supervisors available to speak with us.

Wow, that really sucks.

We finally got an email from the NVC with the supposed checklist - 2 weeks after i was told on the phone about it.

They really do have no idea what they are doing.

On the phone again as i type this and will ask to speak to a supervisor - hope I won't get dismissed again.

Timeline

My mom's case is under supervisor review and they told us to wait another 42 days.

I am beyond sad

Please keep me update do you receive any news.

Thanks

Yea it sucks, I call every few days they just say the wait 42 days thing every time.

Filed: Timeline

I'm in this boat! They're asking for a police clearance, which they should have already. So it's gone into review. I was lucky enough to speak to a supervisor over the phone. But she said she can't tell me more until my file is opened and she doesn't have it in front of her. She said it will take up to 42 days.

Edited by jontytyt

Last Monday I called and was told that my case wont be looked at atleast before April. I called back Tuesday and was told I have a checklist. So yea dont believe anything they say, they are paid to lie.

So how long was your supervisor review?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.