Debbri18

Case Complete No Package 4

11 posts in this topic

I think that statement is up for interpretation.

Ultimately head over to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/do/index.html and try to schedule your own appointments, other posters have stated that the site is saying no dates are available but that changes every day and sometimes every hour as people reschedule or cancel their appointments.

you have to build a profile there and go from there

Edited by tonyb919

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ultimately head over to http://www.ustraveldocs.com/do/index.html and try to schedule your own appointments, other posters have stated that the site is saying no dates are available but that changes every day and sometimes every hour as people reschedule or cancel their appointments.

Can we really schedule our own appts? that wont mess up or jeopardize our whole process?

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

Marriage: 2012-04-23

I-130 Sent : 2014-07-10

I-130 NOA1 : 2014-07-24

I-130 RFE : 2015-02-03

I-130 RFE Sent : 2015/02/09

NOA2 Email Received: 2015/03/02

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 2015/03/06

Case Sent from USCIS: 2015/03/11
NVC Received: 2015/03/17
Case # Assigned: 2015/03/24
DS-261 Completed: 2015/03/28
Paid AOS Fee: 2015/03/30
Sent in AOS and IV Package: 2015/04/01
Case Accepted for Expedite: 2015/05/05
Case Forwarded to Consulate: 2015/05/07
Completed DS-260: 2015/05/15
Interview Scheduled: 2015/05/20
Interview: 2015/07/15
event.png

event.png
event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I think making your own appointment is for non-immigrant visa services (F1/F2/F4, H1/H4, B1/B2, J1, K1, K3, etc) and miscellaneous services.

For immigrant visas (CR-1/IR-1, etc), NVC is responsible to communicate with each embassy/consulate and schedule appointment for your beneficiary because cases will be sent to embassy from NVC. How do you know when case would be sent out to embassy/consulate and how do you know when your case will be ready at the embassy/consulate?

Well i meant to say that i read online that the NVC discontinues interview scheduling the last two weeks of the month......

I already have an account with them but they only let me make an appointment for biometrics and thats only after u have an appoinment for the actual interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i think you want to say 'no packet 4, yet'

'yet' is important here.

once you have a cc, your casefile is moved to the end of the scheduling queue, where you wait for the IV Unit to release slots to NVC.

Once NVC starts setting appointments, your place in the queue moves.

Once it's yer turn in the queue, well, you get scheduled, and the P4 packet is sent out to you via email.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

They discontinue scheduling appointments when they have filled the available ones given to them by the embassy. Each month or more, the embassy will let the NVC know what and where is available and they schedule according to that.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

This is just for signing up after you get interview date. You can't schedule your own at DR or anywhere else unless you are an expedite for certain embassies.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

This is just for signing up after you get interview date. You can't schedule your own at DR or anywhere else unless you are an expedite for certain embassies.

You seem to think to know what your talking about. So what is it you cant make a appointment in DR or anywhere else, or you need to be a expedite to make a appointment or only at certain embassies?

Which are the certain embassies?

Because yes I was able to make both my appointments for the VAC and the embassy , yes I am a expedite but talking with other members in the DR community your theory of no one, well in DR atleast cant schedule their own appoinments is totally wrong!

Process change all the time and when you went through the process it may have been that way, but it isn't that way now.

To the OP if your CEAC status says ready, you can schedule your VAC fingerprinting and then it will allow you to schedule your embassy appointment if online it says no dates are available call the VAC (7039883410) they can if dates are availble be able to schedule you on the phone, for both the VAC and the embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.