Dean_De

I-751 ( ROC )document questions

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I just want to get your opinion if the documents I am about ready to send are ok or if you think it maybe too much (?). Below please find the list of documents I will be sending to the USCIS for my Removal of Condition:

1. Payment in the amount of $ 590.00
  2. Form I-751Petition for Removal of Conditions of Permanent Resident Status
  3. Copy of green cards ( front and back )
  4. Document showing bona fide relationship as follows:

a. Copy of the birth certificate of our daughter XXXXX XXXXXX

b. Copy of Military ID card: DD Form 2 (RETIRED) for HUSBAND and DD Form 1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) for WIFE

c. Copy of the Declaration of status of Dependents from the Department of Veterans Affairs VA Form 21-686c

d. Copy of Tax Transcript for 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014

e. Copy of Lease agreement from January 2012 to present date for HUSBAND NAME and WIFE NAME

f. Copy of Auto Insurance Document (Bill from Geico, Identification Cards, and proof of Vehicle Ownership or Buyer’s Order).

I have to send the bill from Geico because it shows both our names since our vehicle is under my husbands name - We just want it that way. My husband asked me tho if I want my name in the ownership but I told him just name it under him - simple as that. - Will it be ok to send the bill, Insurance ID card and the buyer's order?

g. Copy of health insurance Documents from ABC DFGHH Insurance ( Insurance ID Card for HUSBAND and WIFE, Bill from ABC DFGHH Insurance for services since 2012-2015)

I decided to include random bill our health insurance sent to us from 2012 to present since it shows that my husband is the Sponsor and it shows we've been actively using the health insurance. Since we were married Dec. 2011, and it took us awhile for me to be added on my husband's health insurance, the documents we can provide only starts in the year 2012 IS THIS OK?

h. Copy of Financial Documents ( Debit and Credit Cards of HUSBAND and WIFE; Banks Statements for the Joint Checking account ending -0000 for the year 2012-2015; Credit card statements from Bank ABC and Bank XYZ for the year 2013-2015. Note: we just started using credit card since 2013 )

- I made a note that we just started using credit card on 2013 hence the statement for credit cards are just of 2013, 2014, & 2015. Our Joint Bank Account tho was from 2012. We married Dec. 2011 and it took awhile before I was finally allowed to be added in the bank account of my husband. Will this not be a problem with the USCIS not having a bank statement for 2011?

- Also with the Credit card number, I blacked out the first few number leaving 8 numbers at the last just for safety reason since my husband doesn't feel comfortable with our credit card numbers in it. Is this ok?

- I didn't print the back side of our credit card, only the front part and also I blacked out the first few numbers only leaving the last 8 numbers in it. Will this be a problem?

i. Copy of Utility Bill: Comcast ( Bill and Payment confirmations for the year 2012- 2015)

- The utility bill we sent is that from Comcast only- Is this ok?

- The name in the utility bill is of my husband so I decided to include the payment confirmations since it shows my name when I do the payment. Will this be ok?

j. Various Pictures from 2011-2015

Attached is how thick my I-751 packet is ( hopefully the picture will be attached :D

Thank you so much!!!

post-109174-0-26375700-1426733089_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dean_De

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! did you include an affidavit from friends stating your bona fide relationship? Im asking kc im also filing and wondering kung kailangan pa. thanks sis

no I did not...I just think I have so much proof already if I am not mistaken..I included pics of us with family and friends tho that has dates in it.

( sorry for the late reply btw)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.