jennynguyen1404

Does anyone get checklist for 2 times like me?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Our file is in TSC for 8 months till now. (My case's PD is July 10 2014)

We received an email "Request for evidence" from uscis in Dec. 10 days later, we received a mail said our case was lack of my passport photo. My husband sent my photo to them and they sent me an "Received" email. Beside that, they ask us to wait 60 days (til March 14) and they will start working again on our case. We was okay and kept waiting for approving. BUT last night, USCIS sent me an email "Request for evidence" AGAIN!!!! I was very disappointed and just like "wth happening to my case???". Why didn't they request all things in the first time? It really takes long time when they do these stupid things to us :clock: .

Does anyone same as me? Because I have never heard about the case gets checklist 2 times... :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Our file is in TSC for 8 months till now. (My case's PD is July 10 2014)

We received an email "Request for evidence" from uscis in Dec. 10 days later, we received a mail said our case was lack of my passport photo. My husband sent my photo to them and they sent me an "Received" email. Beside that, they ask us to wait 60 days (til March 14) and they will start working again on our case. We was okay and kept waiting for approving. BUT last night, USCIS sent me an email "Request for evidence" AGAIN!!!! I was very disappointed and just like "wth happening to my case???". Why didn't they request all things in the first time? It really takes long time when they do these stupid things to us :clock: .

Does anyone same as me? Because I have never heard about the case gets checklist 2 times... :crying:

In my case, after almost 5 and half months, TSC sent me RFE. I responded, and few days later my case got approved. they received RFE on Jan 6 and Jan 8, my case was approved.

I think, USCIS request everything at once. Good luck. you will get your approval soon. Mine took 8 month as well.

Timeline

In my case, after almost 5 and half months, TSC sent me RFE. I responded, and few days later my case got approved. they received RFE on Jan 6 and Jan 8, my case was approved.

I think, USCIS request everything at once. Good luck. you will get your approval soon. Mine took 8 month as well

Congratuation!

I also think they request everything at once so I was very happy when I received their email but everything felt down when I read it... :cry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congratuation!

I also think they request everything at once so I was very happy when I received their email but everything felt down when I read it... :cry:

No I don't think you will get another RFE because, first USCIS send me RFE email on Nov 15,2014. And meanwhile, when I was collecting the docs, my case status change to initial request of evidence on Dec 7. Like nov 15, the case status said request for evidence then on dec 7, it said initial request of evidence.

I thought the same thing that USCIS sent anther letter requesting more evidence. However, my father told me its the same letter. don't panic. good luck

Timeline

No I don't think you will get another RFE because, first USCIS send me RFE email on Nov 15,2014. And meanwhile, when I was collecting the docs, my case status change to initial request of evidence on Dec 7. Like nov 15, the case status said request for evidence then on dec 7, it said initial request of evidence.

I thought the same thing that USCIS sent anther letter requesting more evidence. However, my father told me its the same letter. don't panic. good luck

Thank you for your sharing. I'll keep waiting and see what is going on :)

I only got out of TSC after close to 7 months. I had a RFE for proof of bona fide marriage which is ridiculous because we sent it everything they asked for including our marriage license which happened inside the US! The TSC is full of #####. They are running behind so much and doing nothing to improve the situation. I hope you get your NOA2 soon, just hang in there.

Timeline

I only got out of TSC after close to 7 months. I had a RFE for proof of bona fide marriage which is ridiculous because we sent it everything they asked for including our marriage license which happened inside the US! The TSC is full of #####. They are running behind so much and doing nothing to improve the situation. I hope you get your NOA2 soon, just hang in there.

I agree with you. The TSC works so slow and does many stupid things. I see many people complain about the way they work but time by time i don't see any change in their working way. I just can say we are so unlucky when our files was moved to TSC. :clock: :clock: :clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.