SL4ever

Yellow Slip Issued after the Interview

17 posts in this topic

Hi

I had my interview on 10 March 2015.

I wanted to share my interview experince with VJ. everything went nicely and the CO was really nice lady she asked few question like..

how did you met your husband.
how long you know him before marriage.
what hi's doing
year incoming of my husband with a big smile.

I answered for everything and she was typing something on the computer and she call a girl and she was trying to get some help from her from the computer problem. and she called to another American guy and he also trying to do something with the computer system..(this is what i hear and saw from the window) and finally the american guy told the CO send her and tell her that we will inform.

CO- your visa been approved form my Side and i am totally okay to give the VISA and she gave me a Yellow slip

And in the yellow slip and with many boxes that the CO can tick and she has Ticked only No further action is currently required on your part.An officer will contact you when a final decision has been made your case.

Waiting ...

Hello

Is it okay to contact the US embassy sri lanka via email on 20 March 2015, because its completing 10 days after my interview.

And they took my passport, birth certificate and the marriage certificate.

Thank you

Hello VJ friends

the summery on my case

Interview March 10, 2015 - AP(Issued yellow slip) taken passport

18 March 2015 (Updated) -READY

20 March 2015 (status updated) -READY

23 March 2015 (status updated) -READY (Sent an email to the embassy )

24 March 2015 (status updated) -READY

25 March 2015 (status updated) -READY

* No reply to my email

* I handed over My new passport to the embassy since my PP getting expired (old passport has my B1/B2 visa stamp and it's Withdrawal at the port of entry WITH (WD stamp))

Today my husband asked whether i submitted my previous passport and i said NO... and he gone MAD.. so what shall i do now..Embassy never contacted me and up to now they didnt reply to my email. if they want my passport i can give and it's 5KM from house to Embassy.

I am worried.

Dear Jawaree

I hope you will reply me, I am ready status for last 7 days.

Me and my husband email to embassy and they didn't reply to us yet.

What will be the next step.

Shall i contact Congressman or Senator regard to my case?

Filed: Timeline

Wait for "issued" unnecessary stressing will not make it go faster

its a process that will move at DOS pace...They are working on it.

Why contact Congress-person when you are being processed for issuance

embassy AP can take 2 days up to weeks for last minute checks & visa printing

Edited by Jawaree

Hi VJ friends

I call the embassy last friday and the same lady told me to come and pick my visa on 31st March but still CEAC show as AP and i called today and she said the same thing to me and i asked do i need to pay anything and she said no.

Today still shows AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.