alanm6663

Visa for someone from Peru

1 post in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi, I´m sure you all have heard of similar situations, but if anyone has any information to help it will be much appreciated.

I met my girlfriend online, she is from Peru, after about 6 months of email/chat/phone conversations we decided to meet. I figured it was best if I went to see her. I am currently in Peru with her now, and its been amazing, she is everything I expected and so much more, I couldnt be happier. But now I am about a week and half from having to go home and leave her, its going to be one of the hardest things I´ve ever had to do. So we have been looking into trying to get her a visa to the US, but from everything that we have heard it seems next to impossible. She has a sister who lives in the UK with her husband, and she has been to visit them on 3 different occasions. So she has been able to get a UK tourist visa 3 times, will that help her case in getting a US tourist visa?

I was also wondering if there was anything I can do to help the cause, I already plan to send statements of my bank accounts and income taxs, as well as a letter from my employer stateing what I make for the year. I planned on sending a letter stating that I will support her while she is visiting, also saying that it is in everyones best interest that she goes back to Peru when her visa runs out. She also has a father who is not well, he is currently going to dyalisis 3 times a week, and while for the time he is ok, she wont wanna stay away from him too long.

The one thing that I see that will hurt her case is that she currently does have a job(because she has been careing for her father), but other then the stuff I mentioned above is there any other advice? Maybe if theres someone out there that has gottan a visa from Peru to the US?

Thanks in Advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.