LibCampFireClub

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald’s; Crowd Just Watches and Cheers

178 posts in this topic

I have never seen an Asian guy with a Black Chick in my entire life

I have rarely seen an White Chick with an Asian Dude

Now I have seen many White/Black/Hispanics guys with Asian Chicks

I only date Asian and Hispanics, I have been told many times by my Asian Wife that Blacks have some kind of fettish for Asian Chicks....

Her is me and my husband

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/Priyantha19/media/10383972_1515440598670137_2012298972932468341_n1_zps4l4o7fvx.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Here is a youtube channel for Asian men black women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXIG3CJyBTo&list=PLpHzuPMkvWumYx5qjwXf6wligrL7WPosR

Edited by Janelle2002

Filed: Other Timeline

Is the girl getting beat up also black, or is she white?

Also it looks like more than 4 are ganging upon that one girl.

There were at least four young black girls who openly attacked a young white girl. The details have not emerged as the young white woman has not yet pressed charges. She's likely lawyering up now.

There were at least four young black girls who openly attacked a young white girl. The details have not emerged as the young white woman has not yet pressed charges. She's likely lawyering up now.

That was a black girl. did you watch the video to the end or did you see a fight and a s s ume it was blacks attacking a white girl. Maybe you posted the wrong video.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

There were at least four young black girls who openly attacked a young white girl.

You posted the video! Did you not watch it? The girl who was attacked was not white.

Edited by Dakine10

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

Brooklyn Mcdonalds Beating: Girl, 15, Gets Severely Beaten By 4 Other Teens, Refuses To Help Police Because She’s No ‘Snitch’
March 12, 2015 | By Garrett Montgomery
A Brooklyn McDonald’s beating caught on camera is grabbing headlines this evening. In the three-minute video, a 15-year-old girl can be seen swinging at another teenager, who teams up with three other friends to punch, kick and slap her. The incident took place at a McDonald’s located in Flatbush Avenue near Erasmus Hall High School. What is very disturbing about the footage is the fact that no one intervened as they watched the teen get beaten by four others – instead dozens of high schoolers could be heard cheering and calling the victim names. The girl and her family have refused to talk to the police because they fear gang retaliation.

Brooklyn Mcdonalds Beating: Girl, 15, Gets Severely Beaten By 4 Other Teens, Refuses To Help Police Because She’s No ‘Snitch’
A Brooklyn McDonald’s beating caught on camera is grabbing headlines this evening. In the three-minute video, a 15-year-old girl can be seen swinging at another teenager, who teams up with three other friends to punch, kick and slap her. The incident took place at a McDonald’s located in Flatbush Avenue near Erasmus Hall High School. What is very disturbing about the footage is the fact that no one intervened as they watched the teen get beaten by four others – instead dozens of high schoolers could be heard cheering and calling the victim names. The girl and her family have refused to talk to the police because they fear gang retaliation.

HUH???????

You posted the video! Did you not watch it? The girl who was attacked was not white.

Of course he didn't!! He only saw black people.

I see black people. He needs to be on the sixth sense.

Timeline

Yes, you posted that already.

The question was, why do you suggest the victim was white?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

seriously vj - new low. this is the most ridiculously racist thread i have ever perused in this forum.

complete stupidity, slathered in utter bs.

bet this is deleted, but needed to be said.

They will delete your comment, but not the comments coming from the stupidity that really needs to be deleted.

Yes, you posted that already.

The question was, why do you suggest the victim was white?

WAIT for it. . . . . . WAIT for it . . . . . . . silence. :rofl:

They will delete your comment, but not the comments coming from the stupidity that really needs to be deleted.

this is blatant racism, from the first post. somehow the president created our jerry springer culture. lol.

i'm not going to report it, bet it stays and lib and xx keep spank all over their face all day.

this is blatant racism, from the first post. somehow the president created our jerry springer culture. lol.

i'm not going to report it, bet it stays and lib and xx keep spank all over their face all day.

Bunker buddies.

The BB twins.

The air must be getting tight down there.

I suspect a photoshopped picture from his Obama collection is on the way.

You know it.

Obama riding the devil's back screaming the anti-Christ is here.

Timeline

Still - sometimes it's interesting to watch him dig the hole, and then come to the realization that he can't crawl his way back out.

QCjgyJZ.jpg