LibCampFireClub

Girl Viciously Beaten by Four Teens Inside Brooklyn McDonald’s; Crowd Just Watches and Cheers

178 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It would be better to close the thread. There are no updates to the OP and the subsequent premise raised by bringing up other unrelated incidents that just so happen to involve black people seems clearly geared towards justifying racism.

Edited by Venkman

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It may help to keep this thread civil if the off topic comments were removed as well.

The op believes they are on topic and has stated so numerous times. There is no stipulation in the TOS that deals with off topic comments as a rule. Off topic comments are usually removed when they are outside the scope of the OP or are deemed bickering/antagonizing.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

In this case shouldn't this thread be either closed on placed in the 'off topic' forum? It doesn't contain anything related to the original topic or even anything halfway relevant to it, to paraphrase a moderator comment on another thread...

The op believes they are on topic and has stated so numerous times. There is no stipulation in the TOS that deals with off topic comments as a rule. Off topic comments are usually removed when they are outside the scope of the OP or are deemed bickering/antagonizing.

Watch it! I'll unleash the Indiana Hate Bill on you so fast you won't know what hit you!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If the op believed in flying spaghetti monsters would that make it so? His posts are completely irrelevant to the video posted in his original post and I find them antagonizing.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Not going to debate this with you guys here. If you want to talk about it, you may PM me, someone on the mod team, or start a thread in site discussion. Until there is a TOS violation, there's nothing to be done. You have many many many avenues to go after the claims of a "race war" existing or not existing. If you can't do that, or don't want to do that, don't post. I'm about 2 seconds away from closing this thread but I will allow a last chance to debunk his claims that they are tied together. Assuming said debunking is not an insult.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Not going to debate this with you guys here. If you want to talk about it, you may PM me, someone on the mod team, or start a thread in site discussion. Until there is a TOS violation, there's nothing to be done. You have many many many avenues to go after the claims of a "race war" existing or not existing. If you can't do that, or don't want to do that, don't post. I'm about 2 seconds away from closing this thread but I will allow a last chance to debunk his claims that they are tied together. Assuming said debunking is not an insult.

It doesn't exist and the OP has not proved that it does. No rebuttal is necessary, it's ridiculous. What people are taking issue with is implied bigotry in the premise.

Edited by Venkman

Timeline

What did I just say?

Not going to debate this with you guys here. If you want to talk about it, you may PM me, someone on the mod team, or start a thread in site discussion.

The thing is it's quite clear that the OP has no interest in debating anything raised in response to his posts in the thread. He has put forward a premise he cannot support and isn't interested in engaging with any argument against it, leaving the thread in this limbo of 'over here are some violent black people', 'here are some others over here' now fill in your own gaps - nudge-nudge, wink-wink. Fine, keep it open but it's just encouraging people to react negatively to it who object to the promotion of racism and bigotry on what is supposed to be an international forum.

The TOS has a section on promoting racism against minority groups. And it's a lot clearer than the one on the language filter and the use of profanity, for example.

Are you new to this section? And if so, how quickly you caught on to the ignorance over here. I'm black and I deal with it all the time. And the mods say the same junk you are reading from a mod now. They keep letting this guy promote his racism and bigotry on a website dedicated to interracial couples and marriages.

:secret: I think when VJ was born it was solely with the purpose of excluding black people. I mean, who would want to marry us? nudge, nudge, wink, wink