tuck4x4

Wife has maintained relationship with P.I. boyfriend, what can I do?

93 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Do you...??? Intentionally abandoning another human being and leaving them in a place of harm is not only immoral it is criminal.

Intentionally tricking a person into a situation they don't want to be in is called Human Trafficking and can have you put in prison for life.

She is not a Kid, this is not abandoning.. c'mon.. and it's a joke!

The definition of Human Traffic is not even close of what you are saying, not even a little bit. And even if the OP decides to do something similar to what was suggested, well, jokes on her for being a total B$%#CH!

Next time she will think twice before trying to scam someone.. And that's why this spouse process is hard and complicated how it is, because retarded people like her.

Edited by fbragasilva88

USCIS

04-SEP-2014 --- Marriage!

08-DEC-2014 --- I-130 Sent

17-DEC-2014 --- NOA1

05-JAN-2015 --- NOA2

NVC

17-JAN-2015 --- NVC Recieved

02-MAR-2015 --- Case Activated; Filled DS-261

02-MAR-2015 --- AOS Invoiced ; PAID

03-MAR-2015 --- AOS shows "PAID"

13-APR-2015 --- IV Invoiced ; PAID

14-APR-2015 --- IV shows "PAID"

22-APR-2015 --- Completed DS-260

01-MAY-2015 --- Mailed AOS/IV Packet

04-MAY-2015 --- Scan Date

03-JUN-2015 --- Case Complete!

23-JUL-2015 --- INTERVIEW!!! (Approved)

(ROC)I-751
21-AUG-2017 --- I-751 Sent
22-AUG-2017 --- Check cashed

Do you...??? Intentionally abandoning another human being and leaving them in a place of harm is not only immoral it is criminal.

Intentionally tricking a person into a situation they don't want to be in is called Human Trafficking and can have you put in prison for life.

The things that are allowed to be posted on this board are mind blowing to say the least. How could anyone on a discussion board that supposedly prides itself on legal immigration advice, promote the human trafficking and abandonement of another human being in a foreign country with no means of taking care of herself? smh

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Marriage Counseling will only delay the inevitable.

You need to end this marriage now

I promise you, If you go to a marriage counselor you will be in the in same in boat in a few month or year

Agree. OP needs to file for divorce immediately and I'm very serious about documenting everything obsessively. I would even go so far as to consider getting a friend, setting your phone to record, and moving all of your primary valuables from the home and putting them in storage while this happens--just the stuff you're scared she could destroy/steal, and stay with a friend. You cannot even be around her now. It's very dangerous legally and you have no idea what lengths she may go to. Every moment you spend around her without a witness is a moment that can come back to haunt you later. If you have to move in with a friend and offer to clean their house in the meantime, do it. You are jeopardizing yourself by being around her at all.

Also see a lawyer, regardless of how much money you do or don't have. Sell something if you need to to gather the funds for a consult with one.

Buying her tickets home seems a bad idea really because no guarantee she'll even use the tickets you've bought.

Regardless of laws on human trafficking the idea to bring her to another country and leave her there is quite silly and not realistic.

Good luck!

She is not a Kid, this is not abandoning.. c'mon.. and it's a joke!

The definition of Human Traffic is not even close of what you are saying, not even a little bit. And even if the OP decides to do something similar to what was suggested, well, jokes on her for being a total B$%#CH!

Next time she will think twice before trying to scam someone.. And that's why this spouse process is hard and complicated how it is, because retarded people like her.

I suggest you read up on the definition of human trafficking. Pay close attention to the bolded wording below. That is what is being suggested to the letter.

Definition

Although human trafficking can occur at local levels, it has transnational implications, as recognized by the United Nations in the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children (also referred to as the Trafficking Protocol), an international agreement under the UN Convention against Transnational Organized Crime (CTOC) which entered into force on 25 December 2003. The protocol is one of three which supplement the CTOC.[12] The Trafficking Protocol is the first global, legally binding instrument on trafficking in over half a century, and the only one with an agreed-upon definition of trafficking in persons. One of its purposes is to facilitate international cooperation in investigating and prosecuting such trafficking. Another is to protect and assist human trafficking's victims with full respect for their rights as established in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The Trafficking Protocol, which now has 166 parties,[13] defines human trafficking as:

(a) [...] the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of persons, by means of threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation. Exploitation shall include, at a minimum, the exploitation of the prostitution of others or other forms of sexual exploitation, forced labour or services, slavery or practices similar to slavery, servitude or the removal, manipulation or implantation of organs;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I suggest you read up on the definition of human trafficking. Pay close attention to the bolded wording below. That is what is being suggested to the letter.

Yeah....just keep up with your suggestions to the OP........You people are more sick than the OP's wife.

Mexico and Brazil are Extremely dangerous countries......especially to foreigners.

How would you feel if the OP followed your advice and that woman ended up dead...???

Keep on joking.....if that is what you call it.

Yeah....just keep up with your suggestions to the OP........You people are more sick than the OP's wife.

Mexico and Brazil are Extremely dangerous countries......especially to foreigners.

How would you feel if the OP followed your advice and that woman ended up dead...???

I think you quoted the wrong post. I agree with you.

Timeline

Oh my god, you treating her like she's 13 yo .... I don't get your point.

And Philippines where she came from, is the safest place right?

How would I feel? My advice?

First of all this is not my advice, it is my opinion over a comment that was made. Second of all, this is none of my business, I think OP is well instructed enough to difference what is good or bad to him and his "smart" wife

Anyway, we clearly don't share the same views on this and I am not extending this conversation any longer, it is going way too off-topic. He asked for advises and advises were given... now it is up to him to decide what to do...

Edited by fbragasilva88

USCIS

17-DEC-2014 --- NOA1

05-JAN-2015 --- NOA2

NVC

(ROC)I-751

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my god, you treating her like she's 13 yo .... I don't get your point.

And Philippines where she came from, is the safest place right?

How would I feel? My advice?

First of all this is not my advice, it is my opinion over a comment that was made. Second of all, this is none of my business, I think OP is well instructed enough to difference what is good or bad to him and his "smart" wife

Anyway, we clearly don't share the same views on this and I am not extending this conversation any longer, it is going way too off-topic. He asked for advises and advises were given... now it is up to him to decide what to do...

You are a fool and age does NOT matter when you intentionally trick another human being and put them in harm's way

I hope you feel good about yourself and how you condone the treatment of other humans.

Timeline

You are a fool and age does NOT matter when you intentionally trick another human being and put them in harm's way

I hope you feel good about yourself and how you condone the treatment of other humans.

LOL I am a fool? Ok, you are definitely a joke man. I feel awesome today, thanks! Have a great day!!

USCIS

17-DEC-2014 --- NOA1

05-JAN-2015 --- NOA2

NVC

(ROC)I-751

To the OP: as hard as it is, you need to withdraw your I-864 immediately and file for divorce. After the divorce is filed, either kick her out of your house or you move out. Either way stay away from her and don't let her have an opportunity to claim abuse against you. You could very well end up in jail for domestic violence charges...even if there is no proof at all that any abuse actually occurred. If she is smart, she will already know about the VAWA route. Also, if she is smart enough to know about VAWA, she will also be smart enough to not leave the US without her AP (so the suggested plan to go to Mexico and drop her off wouldn't work). I feel for you here, because I was in a similar situation. You think that if you try harder or that if you do something she likes or wants she will change, that she will really start to love you bla bla...but it doesn't happen. I know it's hard but you just got to let go before you get hurt further.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Filed: Timeline

While I don't advocate the suggestion to trick the wife's OP into a situation where she has minimal to no resources for survival, I don't see the connection to human trafficking. The part you bolded in the legal definitiation also ends with "... for the purposes of exploitation." So, where's the exploitation noted by the Avery's suggestion above?

As far as within the US, the OP has no legal obligation to return her to her home country or anywhere else for that matter. After he's divorced, he has no legal obligation to her in any way whatsoever.

Edited by novedsac

While I don't advocate the suggestion to trick the wife's OP into a situation where she has minimal to no resources for survival, I don't see the connection to human trafficking. The part you bolded in the legal definitiation also ends with "... for the purposes of exploitation." So, where's the exploitation noted by the Avery's suggestion above?

As far as within the US, the OP has no legal obligation to return her to her home country or anywhere else for that matter. After he's divorced, he has no legal obligation to her in any way whatsoever.

The definition of exploitation is to use someone or something for personal gain. I'd say that fits to to a tee, no?

exploit
verb ex·ploit \ik-ˈsplit, ˈek-ˌ\

: to get value or use from (something)

: to use (someone or something) in a way that helps you unfairly

Full Definition of EXPLOIT
transitive verb
: to make productive use of : utilize <exploiting your talents> <exploit your opponent's weakness>
: to make use of meanly or unfairly for one's own advantage <exploiting migrant farm workers>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exploit

Keep on joking.....i that is what you call it.

If they can ponder up a twisted unmoral Idea like that imagine their personality in real life. And to the person that link her to being evil is just ridiculous and has a low standard on that word. When i think of evil i associated with the Sandy Hook School shooting, the albino killings or dismantling of limps in Tanzania, child trafficking world wide, the beheading from those sick retarded ISIS group and the list gets longer. All she did was hurt his feelings which he took the risk of falling in love. The moral and right thing is to send her home.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.