rrodriguez

Visa PICK UP wait time @ Mailbox or VAC experiences!

28 posts in this topic

Where do I check or track my visa if it's ready for pick up? Please provide link

USTravelDocs.com

it's will be under your account, in the "Delivery Details" field.

You will also receive an email :)

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

I signed in to the account and I clicked on that square for Document Delivery information and it's unclickable. Does that mean there's no info yet? I also checked. Visa Status Check

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

It says issued.

I signed in to the account and I clicked on that square for Document Delivery information and it's unclickable. Does that mean there's no info yet? I also checked. Visa Status Check

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

It says issued.

It's Issued but the passport is not ready for pick up yet. Mine was Issued status for 4 business days before it was ready for pick up. Just keep checking USTravelDocs and your email.

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Well I just had my Interview on Monday 4/27 we got approved. 4/30 still no info under the VAC page (I click it and it doesn't do anything) I also check the visa status on the CEAC PAGE and it only shows ISSUED https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

I just hope my husband can have the passport on his hands by Friday Because I have to leave by Saturday. :(

Mine didn't say anything either, until it was ready for pick up. Your status says Issued so it will let you know passport has reached its destination and when it is ready for pick up.

I made a post the other day about what it will say before its ready for pick up, so check that out so you can know what to expect.

7 months & 5 days

Mine didn't say anything either, until it was ready for pick up. Your status says Issued so it will let you know passport has reached its destination and when it is ready for pick up.

I made a post the other day about what it will say before its ready for pick up, so check that out so you can know what to expect.

Thank you for all your help... that post you made was under the same questions I posted or you posted a different thread? I have read all your responses to my other questions.

Edited by rrodriguez

7 months & 5 days

Apparently VAC PICK UP IS THE FASTER WAY TO GET THE PASSPORT. I was told it was the same time to pick it up at a designated mailbox or at the VAC. Using my logic I didn't agree with that, so family members adviced me to choose MEGA CENTRO.. my husband went and asked at the mailbox place and was told that VAC PICK UP IS THE FASTEst. :(

It's been 4 days already after the interview date on 4/27, and passport isn't ready. VAC account says received from consular section to be processed for delivery.

After I gave up and purchased my flight to go back home alone, I got the email from travel docs and I immediately checked the VAC account and saw it had changed to Ready for pick up. Thank God my flight doesn't leave until the afternoon, so i purchased the same flight for him, and we still have time to pick up the passport early tomorrow. I got the email late at 10:14pm yesterday.

After I gave up and purchased my flight to go back home alone, I got the email from travel docs and I immediately checked the VAC account and saw it had changed to Ready for pick up. Thank God my flight doesn't leave until the afternoon, so i purchased the same flight for him, and we still have time to pick up the passport early tomorrow. I got the email late at 10:14pm yesterday.

Did you make it on time???

Did you make it on time???

YES WE MA DE IT!!! PICKed The passport at 9am... packed my husband's clothes and said our goodbyes to the family and took off to the airport. 2 hour layover between flights and we were in line for immigration and the 2 interviews 1.5 hours (after first flight). We had to pick up luggage and pass through security again. .. 6 minutes before the 2nd plane left we got in. We made it home!!! ♡♡♡

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.