feeling_hopeful

passport not yet received (split topic)

7 posts in this topic

I'm so heartbroken. I spent about 3 weeks with my Fiance and the passport never showed (allowed 11 business days for delivery.)

I am currently at home depressed and aggravated beyond belief. The CEAC page hasn't changed at all (shows that I am ready to schedule an appointment) and the tracking pages say "still at consulate."

The moment she gets her passport, I am taking a 1 day trip there solely to pick her up and take her home the next day. It means so much to me to be in the plane with her and flying over NYC together.

All I am hoping for is that she'll be here this month. I literally cannot handle anymore waiting. :(

She can flight alone, she isnt be the first person who travel alone by first time.

You can save that money for aos

I'm so heartbroken. I spent about 3 weeks with my Fiance and the passport never showed (allowed 11 business days for delivery.)

I am currently at home depressed and aggravated beyond belief. The CEAC page hasn't changed at all (shows that I am ready to schedule an appointment) and the tracking pages say "still at consulate."

The moment she gets her passport, I am taking a 1 day trip there solely to pick her up and take her home the next day. It means so much to me to be in the plane with her and flying over NYC together.

All I am hoping for is that she'll be here this month. I literally cannot handle anymore waiting. :(

I totally understand you, but a least your nightmare of waiting for actual documents to be approved is over. Take the little bit of time that you have before she is here to figure out how to make her transition from there to here a lot easier. You will be together soon... Good luck!

She can flight alone, she isnt be the first person who travel alone by first time.

You can save that money for aos

She can definately fly alone but I am with the OP on this one. I would say 9/10 spouses that are just receiving their visas have never been on a plane before, not only will the company of their spouse/significant other calm their anxiety and fear its all about the excitement and adventure of this long journey finally coming to a end.

I for one can not wait for the day when me and my wife pass by the last customs security check point and kick that door open at JFK :dance:

I totally understand you, but a least your nightmare of waiting for actual documents to be approved is over. Take the little bit of time that you have before she is here to figure out how to make her transition from there to here a lot easier. You will be together soon... Good luck!

She's got her goodbyes out of the way. We spent 2 weeks traveling to all of her families homes so they could meet me and say goodbye. I brought her enough suitcases to pack already and we thought things would be done. Right now, we've hit the single most stressful moment with the waiting. We aren't even talking right now because the stress level went above the amount we could handle. All we end up doing is staying silent on the phone and getting touchy.

When I left to NY on Sunday, I could see it in her face that the stress was going to tear us apart.

I just can't believe how things are turning out. We are at our worst at the last step of our journey. I am prepared to leave at an hours notice to go and pick her up at the airport. I am lucky that I am fairly financially stable and could afford a trip for a day or two.

U should call ustravel not by live operater instead the automatic operator they can locate ur passport I picked up mines five days later from the day of the interview

U should call ustravel not by live operater instead the automatic operator they can locate ur passport I picked up mines five days later from the day of the interview

Is there a phone number somewhere? I can't seem to find it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.