MoiandNela

Texas Service Center

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

When I sent my form I-129F they sent it to Texas Service Center and my NOA1 has the date of Octuber 8th. I checked the USCIS web site in October, and the date for TSC applications was May 31 2014.... Now is March 2015 and they still have the posted date of June 2014 that means in almost 5 months they have only checked one month of files of the forms I-129F; what they are doing with all the other forms. When I call them they and ask them about the status of my case they say the same answers, they say everything is ok but I have to wait, they still stock with June applications.....

Why they take too long with those forms I-129F, are they really checking those forms?

If the answer is that they have too many cases, why they don't start transferring forms to other service centers where there are less applications......?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to USCIS Service Centers Forum~

~Inquiry/commentary about TSC~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

When I sent my form I-129F they sent it to Texas Service Center and my NOA1 has the date of Octuber 8th. I checked the USCIS web site in October, and the date for TSC applications was May 31 2014.... Now is March 2015 and they still have the posted date of June 2014 that means in almost 5 months they have only checked one month of files of the forms I-129F; what they are doing with all the other forms. When I call them they and ask them about the status of my case they say the same answers, they say everything is ok but I have to wait, they still stock with June applications.....

Why they take too long with those forms I-129F, are they really checking those forms?

If the answer is that they have too many cases, why they don't start transferring forms to other service centers where there are less applications......?

As of October 31, 2014, TSC was processing May 6, 2014 petitions.That update came out in December 2014.

Who knows what they are doing, but with the holdays at the end of the year, they didn't get much done in the way of I-129Fs. TSC is overloaded with various different kinds of petitions. No one can say why USCIS doesn't transfer petitions. There's no way to know why they do what they do.

Timeline

It's unfair that in about 5 months we don't get approved at TSC and at CSC they are approving cases from three weeks ago....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's unfair that in about 5 months we don't get approved at TSC and at CSC they are approving cases from three weeks ago....

Welcome to the club. This fact is why so many of us are up in arms over the matter and are trying every which way we can to affect change. So far, nothing. But we continue to try.

9/8/14 - I129F petition sent to the USCIS lockbox via USPS
9/11/14 - Petition received @ USCIS lockbox
9/11/14 - NOA1 Email and text message received
9/15/14 - NOA1 Official notice date
9/18/14 - NOA1 hard copy received
12/9/14 - "Updated" likely because of website repairs, like many of us received
4/20/15 - NOA2 text and email (221 days)

4/29/15 - Sent to the NVC (9 days)

5/8/15 - Arrived at the NVC (9 days)

5/13/15 - Left the NVC (5 days)

5/15/15 - Electronic version arrived at the embassy (2 days)

5/20/15 - Paper copy arrived at the embassy (7 days)

6/4/15 - Status changed to AP (which meant that we could schedule the interview)

6/16/15 - Medical

6/17/15 - K1 APPROVED!!!!

6/30/15 - Passport and sealed envelope delivered via courier

Welcome to the hell hole of TSC. Your NOA1 date is right around mine, and that means hopefully, and I say hopefully with my fingers crossed, at the current rate they will be handling October petitions around May/June. So October filers still have quite a bit of a wait. Currently, while they claim to be working on June now, they are actually working well into August petitions.

We don't really have any answers as to why TSC does what they do. Believe me, people have certainly tried to find out.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Timeline

I think if they take all petitions of a month in one month I think it should be done starting May; but they seem to take petitions of one month in about two and half months or three months....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

My date is 07/28 and still waiting. Keep in mind that VJ is a voluntary sign up and does not reflect the actual number of petitions received. They are processing SOME of July and SOME of August now. There are many apps that take a year or more for approval. Just sit back and be patient. When your number comes up, it will get processed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

POSTED MARCH 6, 2015 on the USCIS PROCESSING TIMES PAGE. However, not true is that the dates were as of January 31, 2015 since most July petitions have only just been processed end of February to now....

Field Office Processing Dates for Texas Service Center as of: January 31, 2015 Form Title Classification or Basis for Filing: Processing Timeframe: I-102 Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94 April 19, 2014 I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child August 2, 2014 I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child August 2, 2014

What do you guys think: If I were to use my mother's address in Arizona when I submit the petition in a week, is this wrong? We don't want any problems and my mother owns the land and has for many years. I am in an apartment and have been there for about two years. We will live in Texas, so I am tempted to use the AZ address to get the petition reviewed quicker, but we don't want to do this if USCIS thinks this is fraud. I am just frustrated that so many petitioners are being ignored in TSC, when CSC pays the same exact fees as TSC.

Thanks for your input.

Signature coming soon...

Timeline

I think you can use your mother's address as mailing address.... And the after USCIS approve your case you can change your address to your Texas address.... I think that would not affect your case because you are not using any false information you are only using a different miling address....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.