Jingelisa

Moving from USA to Australia (merged)

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Laos
Timeline

I'm sorry I'm writing it for myself. Sorry for making a confusion due to automatic spelling correction.

I'm sorry I'm writing it for myself. Sorry for making a confusion due to aromatic spelling correction.

Thank

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ok - so you came in on K-1 visa, got married, lived with husband, lived with boyfriend, AOS was denied, and now you are in USA out of status,

right?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

OK - since you are out of status, ICE might be looking for you. but most likely not.

Now as to the other stuff, Consular staff sponsership by a family member into Australia - It's quite possible all will be well for your sister's application for you.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

But should I leave by just get a plan ticket n flight? Or should I ask for vuluntary deportation?

In the application to Australia there are two question raised.

1. Have you ever been deported ? Include Australia.

2. Have you ever ask to leave any country to avoid deportation ?

What should I answered?

Timeline

just get the plane ticket.

you won't be deported at the airport, as any usa visa is not checked on outbound flights.

1. no

2. no - that always means a meeting with the immigration officers - you've not had such a meeting where this was discussed. Sure. the ICE officers came by, and sure, your interview was cancelled, but they not tell you to leave to avoid deportation.

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

What should I present to the Australia concul on my status in usa if they are going to ask?

I am just so glad with an update from you.

It is help me released a lot.

Highly appriciate ur help

• 2 months later...
Timeline

May 2015, updated.

Last month I went to see a lawyer and she said she can't do anything since I'm entered U.S. on k1. But the good news is there is no letter for me to see immigration court or deportation. When she enter my alien number in her system, she found nothing in the system.

Question:

- What is my status now in usa ?

- What is my status if I leave the U.S ?

- I'm planing to apply for student visa to Australia, will it affect on visa application to Australia ?

- i have scan over the application to Australia and there is a question asking such as:

+ have you ever ask to leave to avoid deportation ?

+ have u ever been deported from other country include au ?

Thx for kind, helpful and nice comment. Elis

Timeline

May 2015, updated.

Last month I went to see a lawyer and she said she can't do anything since I'm entered U.S. on k1. But the good news is there is no letter for me to see immigration court or deportation. When she enter my alien number in her system, she found nothing in the system.

Question:

- What is my status now in usa ?

- What is my status if I leave the U.S ?

- I'm planing to apply for student visa to Australia, will it affect on visa application to Australia ?

- i have scan over the application to Australia and there is a question asking such as:

+ have you ever ask to leave to avoid deportation ?

+ have u ever been deported from other country include au ?

Thx for kind, helpful and nice comment. Elis

Timeline

I'm entering us on k1 visa and I got married 3 months later. I just got denied for adjustment of status due to the fact that my wife cheating me living with her ex boyfriend. The ice came to her want ask her to withdraw the application and ice also came to me n told me to withdraw the application. Ice claim that our marriage was a shame. I withdrawn my application and my I-94 is expired. Last month I went to see a lawyer and she said she can't do anything since I'm entered us on k1. But the good news is there is no letter for me to see immigration court so I didn't miss immigration cort. She said there is no deportation issued on me as When she enter my alien number in her system, she found nothing in the system.

Question:

1- What is my status now in usa ?

2- What is my status if I leave the U.S ?

3- I'm planing to apply for student visa to Australia, will it affect on visa application to Australia ?

- i have scan over the application to Australia and there is a question asking:

4- have you ever ask to leave to avoid deportation ?

5- have u ever been deported from other country include au ?

6 - what should I say if Australian immigration officer ask me about my stay in usa?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

you asked the same question 2 months ago, what has changed.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~duplicate thread merged with previous thread~

~Administrative action taken~

Edited by Pitaya

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.