izzhele

expedite case after cc

14 posts in this topic

I requested for our case to be expedited and the reply of nvc is this ...

"The U.S. Embassy is willing to expedite this case when we have all the fees, forms, and documents received and reviewed. If you have not already done so, you can pay your fees and submit Form DS-260 at ceac.state.gov. Please send everything else to this address:"

What should i do now ... Our case is complete...

Anyone? Thanks!!!

MRS. MOORE (L)(L)(L)

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

if u have already paid the fees you should only wait for the email telling u that ur case has been cempleted if u have already received this email u should wait for the email with the interview date. happy for you

can you please tell me how did u manage to expidite your case please

I just send an email requesting for them to expedite our case

NVCexpedite@state.gov

I just send an email requesting for them to expedite our case

NVCexpedite@state.gov

NVCExpedite@state.gov

MRS. MOORE (L)(L)(L)

Yes ...just tell them the reason why you wantvto expedite it ...i told them.i knew someone who had the same checklist.like.we had but were asked that they could just bring that at their interview i told them it was unfair for us

MRS. MOORE (L)(L)(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes ...just tell them the reason why you wantvto expedite it ...i told them.i knew someone who had the same checklist.like.we had but were asked that they could just bring that at their interview i told them it was unfair for us

hi, how long after sending that email did you get an approve response from NVC.?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is somewhat amazing, as I have not read of many expedites on here, as it just does not happen, especially, for reasons stated.

Wish you the best, and all works very quickly for you, you sure deserve it, if you "pull" this one off, meant as a compliment!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I requested for our case to be expedited and the reply of nvc is this ...

"The U.S. Embassy is willing to expedite this case when we have all the fees, forms, and documents received and reviewed. If you have not already done so, you can pay your fees and submit Form DS-260 at ceac.state.gov. Please send everything else to this address:"

What should i do now ... Our case is complete...

Anyone? Thanks!!!

I got the same email,that my expedite has been approved but first I have to pay fees and submit all documents to NVC... how long it took you to Case complete

I got the same email,that my expedite has been approved but first I have to pay fees and submit all documents to NVC... how long it took you to Case complete

it took 62 days for our case to be complete

my visa status now is in transit hope fully tomorrow it will be ready

MRS. MOORE (L)(L)(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

it took 62 days for our case to be complete

my visa status now is in transit hope fully tomorrow it will be ready

congrats..by the way when is your interview date?? So did expedite made it any faster because it still took 62 days for your case to be complete

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.