dwheels76

April 2015 Interviews

999 posts in this topic

Had interview today did not go so well.. CO gave me a green slip and told me to send them new joint sponsor support.. They kept my passport though... Any idea guys how long it might take if i send the support next week?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Called NVC this evening. My husband interview date is 4/7/15 at 10:00 am. Now just waiting in P4 letter. Mrs. M. You were right. Thanks for your prayer.

There you are. I was looking for you on another page. congrats! I woke up to my p4 this morning too. April 21 interview.

Had my interview today in Sydney and........ APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! :) omg it feels like its not real yet! its been 15mths since we applied and its finally over!

We had a huge scare cos the CO officer almost rejected us because he didnt read the police check correctly!

He thought it was just a name check in my married name and he said it has to be in both married and maiden names or have the fingerprint check as well. but i HAD gotten fingerprint check as well so i pointed that out to him and he said 'Sorry your right" and said we were approved then :) and that we should have our visa in hand by the end of the week. YAY

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Called NVC this evening. My husband interview date is 4/7/15 at 10:00 am. Now just waiting in P4 letter. Mrs. M. You were right. Thanks for your prayer.

OMG!!! See I told u it was coming :) I am so happy for u, now u can put your mind at ease. Congrats to my friend and to everyone that have received their p4 and to those who haven't yet keep praying.

God bless you all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

..i'm confused now.....AOS fee is changed to 'PAID'....It was N/A. Our case is completed and we have already got the interview letter(P4) today. is it normal the change of AOS fee to PAID?.....now i have only 2 N/A's.

I don't know if the change is normal but ours to has changed back to the word paid instead of NA. Although we also have our interview date too.

Mr. & Mrs. Adigun

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Had my interview today in Sydney and........ APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! :) omg it feels like its not real yet! its been 15mths since we applied and its finally over!

We had a huge scare cos the CO officer almost rejected us because he didnt read the police check correctly!

He thought it was just a name check in my married name and he said it has to be in both married and maiden names or have the fingerprint check as well. but i HAD gotten fingerprint check as well so i pointed that out to him and he said 'Sorry your right" and said we were approved then :) and that we should have our visa in hand by the end of the week. YAY

Congratulations! Hooray! SOOOOO glad you got that fingerprint check!!!

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

..i'm confused now.....AOS fee is changed to 'PAID'....It was N/A. Our case is completed and we have already got the interview letter(P4) today. is it normal the change of AOS fee to PAID?.....now i have only 2 N/A's.

I don't know if the change is normal but ours to has changed back to the word paid instead of NA. Although we also have our interview date too.

it changes to paid when your file leaves NVC for your embassy

USCIS

January 8th 2014 - NOA1

July 10th 2014 - NOA2

NVC

July 17th 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

July 30th 2014 - Case received by NVC

August 13th 2014 - Case number and IIN received by email

August 13th 2014 - DS-261 Form Completed

August 14th 2014 - AOS Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 17th 2014 - IV Fees Invoiced and Paid

September 19th 2014 - DS260 Completed

October 6th 2014 - AOS and IV Packages Received

November 28th 2014 - AOS and IV Checklist (4 items in total. 3 for documents they lost. Called on December 9 and a rep said no checklist for IV....go figure)

December 8th 2014 - Checklist scan date.

December 30th 2014 - Case Compl........NOT. So after not having an interview date yet, I called again on Jan 30th and apparently its in final review with a supervisor.

February 6th 2015 - Case Complete: Supervisor called from NVC to confirm everything has been completed now.

March 27 2015 - Interview Date

March 27 2015 - Approved!

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CC on 13 Feb, No interview date so far. Does anyone know or got a recent interview date from Islamabad Embassy?

Zee786, It should be coming soon. A bunch of of us got it today.

~Sofi~

Bismillah

4/11/17: Mailed I-751

4/13/17: Package Arrived, NOA1 dated

4/27/17: Check Cashed

4/29/17: NOA Received

5/6/17:   Bio-metrics Letter Received

5/19/17: Bio-metrics Apointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.