MrsN

January 2015 IR-1/CR-1(I130) @TSC

31 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all,

Wanted to start a discussion for all January 2015 filers who whos cases are at TSC. To track our progress and give updates as to what we all can possibly expect and for any new updates.

(Seems like the Vermont Service Center is moving pretty fast and have been approving cases within a month ? , U wish that was the case at TSC) called TSC severally and all I get is that my case was received and is "processing"

Have any of you January 2015 TSC filers been approved yet? Any updates?

My timeline :

1/9/2015: Married

1/28/2015: I130 sent and received at Chicago Lockbox, sent to TSC

2/2/2015: NOA 1 received

It's been 1 month where is my NOA2...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

5-6 months for NOA2 approval? or 5-6 months for the whole process to be complete? (approval ,interview etc, granted there are no RFE)

My wife submitted my case on December and we got Notice of Receipt on Jan 12 therefore we r waiting for their Approval that can take up to 5-6 months After approval USCIS will forword your case to NVC that can take around 3-4 months and embassy will take another 2-3 months whole process will take 12-14 months i hope this makes you satisfy.

Thx

Edited by Ryan H

Timeline

Yes, you are in for a wait. We just just our NOA2 last month and we filed in August 2014. All things being equal if TSC continues at this rate, you should get it in the next 6 months.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi Jan 2015 @ TSC filers... We sent I 130 on Dec 29 2014 and received NOA1 on Jan 11 2015 and waiting for NOA2.... TSC is now processing October 26 files and hopefully we will get ours by the end of april or may 2015..... good luck everyone. ....keep sharing ur status.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hello January fillers at TSC. :-)

My husband received NOA1 on January, 20th. We're hoping and praying we get NOA2 soon. The processing estimates on our timeline show April, 29 - May, 30th for NOA2. We hope TSC has speeded up the processing of I130 applications.

I hope we all get approved soon! :-)

Timeline

Let's just keep each other posted. I'm hoping by the end of the month (wishful thinking) we all will hear from TSC. Seems like the are moving pretty steady as TSC is processing October 2014 cases now

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Another January filer here @ TSC - NOA1 01/15/2015. VJ says: "Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between April 29, 2015 and May 17, 2015*."

At first the range for my case was set for the last week of June, beginning of July. Seems like TSC is speeding up. Even though it is all based on member data, my wife and I are both excited to see this :dancing:. It is not as good as the NOA2, but it helps a bit with the waiting :clock: .

Good luck to everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all,

Another January filer here @ TSC - NOA1 01/15/2015. VJ says: "Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between April 29, 2015 and May 17, 2015*."

At first the range for my case was set for the last week of June, beginning of July. Seems like TSC is speeding up. Even though it is all based on member data, my wife and I are both excited to see this :dancing:. It is not as good as the NOA2, but it helps a bit with the waiting :clock: .

Good luck to everyone!

You might get your NOA2 next week. I wasn't expecting the approval this early coz it says in my timeline might be April 25 and May 15. I don't get tired of checking USCIS everyday and this morning I was so excited when I read that it was approved, I even checked it for like 10 times. I know we still have long way to go but prayer helps with all the waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.