Garcial130

ceac Status In transit

2 posts in this topic

Good morning guys.

Question I have been stuck in transit phase of the Visa application for sometime now. my question is do I fill out ds-160 and then pay the visa fee or will I just have to wait patiently until that status changes to ready to move to the next step?? I ask since now we can schedule our own interview dates in the Dominican Republic.

Thank you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

I don't know about the rules of your embassy/consulate but I think there is no problem in filling out the ds-160 now.

23 December 2014 I-129F SENT

29 December 2014 NOA1

12 January 2015 NOA2

29 January 2015 NVC CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

09 February 2015 CONSULATE RECEIVED

03 March 2015 MEDICAL EXAM

04 March 2015 INTERVIEW: APPROVED!

05 March 2015 VISA IN HAND

12 March 2015 POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.