andrews2015

When to schedule a K1 embassy interview appointment

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I just need clarification on when to schedule the embassy interview appointment. (This is for US embassy manila). I have read some who says, start the K1 process once getting the MNL case jumber. We got our MNL case number last week and status is still "At NVC". Do we need to wait for the status change to "READY" before we pay and schedule the embassy appointment?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Once you have your MNL number and case ID number its time to move quickly. here is a link to Hank's excellent guide for Manila, he walks you through everything you need to do.

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/

its a great link and everything is current and up to date. I am so thankful he took the time to put it together.

You can pay your visa fee and schedule your appointment a month out from getting MNL number.

Its all in his guide.

Good Luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Take the case number to a Bank of Philippine Islands and pay the fee there. Then you can go online with the Embassy and get your appointment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once you have your MNL number and case ID number its time to move quickly. here is a link to Hank's excellent guide for Manila, he walks you through everything you need to do.

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/

its a great link and everything is current and up to date. I am so thankful he took the time to put it together.

You can pay your visa fee and schedule your appointment a month out from getting MNL number.

Its all in his guide.

Good Luck

MNL case number and case ID number s just the same right? MNL+10 digit numbers

01-11-2015: Submitted I-129F petition

01-15-2015: USCIS received the package i-129f

01-21-2015: Received notification with receipt no.

01-27-2015: Received hard copy of NOA1

02-02-2015: Approved petition (yay!!! So fast)

02-06-2015: Received hard copy of NOA2

02-18-2015: Assigned MNL case #

03-03-2015: Received hard copy of NVC Letter

03-16-2015: Medical

03-17-2015: Medical result passed!(Thank god)

03-30-2015: Interview (Passed! Thank god)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

when I called NVC I was given my MNL number and the man said I needed my case ID number which was 8 numbers. I just used the MNL number

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.