4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello All,

Can anybody tell me how long it takes to get a response from the USCIS after an RFE has been submitted? It didn't show on my case status that it has been recieved, and it's going to 4 weeks now after the we submitted the RFE. I am worried i need somebody to advice me on what to do. Thanks in advance.

Bless...

Gawu 1... God Is Able!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello,

Our RFE took about a week, but it was only traveling from CSC to Portland OR. Generally if it has been more than 4 weeks since the intial RFE, they recommend that you contact the USCIS and ask them to resubmit the RFE to you. You can do this via e-mail.

Also, do not stress too much about the RFE until you know for sure. Ours was 1 simple form that we missed, we resubmitted and our petition was approved just over a week after they received our RFE response.

Good Luck.

I receive a RFE for birth translation, i have letter in mail by feb 17, i go to post office feb 18 afternoon, Send it by overnight delivery, it arrive nebraska 12 noon feb 19, so a 1158pm of feb 19 i receive an email from uscis saying that they receive My evidense but since that they Im waiting for My noa2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}