Heaven0317

Ready, Case is Open ... What is next?

141 posts in this topic

Thank you so much.. ? and Congrats again..

Hi Heaven0317 have you heard anything yet? Still waiting here. So eager to for an update :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still Ready Case Is open since january 7th .. At least yours changed to AP already , mine was stucked to Ready for 2 weeks. You dont need to worry, u will be issued either later or tomorrow morning! Congrats, and pls pray for me! ?

Still Ready Case Is open since january 7th .. At least yours changed to AP already , mine was stucked to Ready for 2 weeks. You dont need to worry, u will be issued either later or tomorrow morning! Congrats, and pls pray for me! ?

It's been AP for 2 days now. Seems statuses are stuck now.

Timeline

Wait until 4:30 pm today or early tomorrow, ur status will be issued. I hope mine says AP too and not stucked to Ready .. The waiting is driving me crazy?

Wait until 4:30 pm today or early tomorrow, ur status will be issued. I hope mine says AP too and not stucked to Ready .. The waiting is driving me crazy?

I know what you feel. Been there. But it'll come soon. Are they only open till 5pm?

Timeline

4:30pm only. Yes i know, been waiting since Nov 19 day of my interview. Then put to AP for over a month, now it says Ready I thought I will just have to wait a couple of days but heck no. I don't know what to think or do anymore, I tried to email IVManilaReplies and called the Embassy almost everyday, but they won't give me any info except it is still processing, one says maybe in line for visa printing, one says maybe they're doing name checks to DOS, so I dont know who and what to believe anymore.. I am really sad ? , trying to be patient. I just can't help but be sad why is it taking sooooo long...

Edited by Heaven0317

Timeline

Do statuses only update at the end of the embassy workdays or do statuses update all day beginning in the mornings when the embassy starts working?

Timeline

Do statuses only update at the end of the embassy workdays or do statuses update all day beginning in the mornings when the embassy starts working?

Hi there, yes the embassy updates from morning til afternoon (but that's based from all the experiences I've read here on VJ ). Some would get updates early in the morning, some afternoon.

Hi there, yes the embassy updates from morning til afternoon (but that's based from all the experiences I've read here on VJ ). Some would get updates early in the morning, some afternoon.

4:30pm only. Yes i know, been waiting since Nov 19 day of my interview. Then put to AP for over a month, now it says Ready I thought I will just have to wait a couple of days but heck no. I don't know what to think or do anymore, I tried to email IVManilaReplies and called the Embassy almost everyday, but they won't give me any info except it is still processing, one says maybe in line for visa printing, one says maybe they're doing name checks to DOS, so I dont know who and what to believe anymore.. I am really sad ? , trying to be patient. I just can't help but be sad why is it taking sooooo long...

You'll have yours soon. I have read some situations same like you and they had theirs as well. It's just some case takes time.

Timeline

Ok, thank you. I see the USEM phones are open 8am to 8pm local time. We called them tonight at 6pm to check our status. Our status says Refused on the CEAC website, however the USEM representative assured us that our visa is in the visa processing section as we did our interview a week ago.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Status will update any time someone opens your case file on a computer.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

You'll have yours soon. I have read some situations same like you and they had theirs as well. It's just some case takes time.

Thank you Tommybear I really hope I get it soon, ?? ? since my wedding is 2nd week of February ??

Timeline

Ok, thank you. I see the USEM phones are open 8am to 8pm local time. We called them tonight at 6pm to check our status. Our status says Refused on the CEAC website, however the USEM representative assured us that our visa is in the visa processing section as we did our interview a week ago.

What USEM # you are calling? 301-2000? Bec the lady that I talked to told me they answer calls from 7:30 am until 4:30 pm only and said the best time to call them is either exactly 7:30 am or 4-4:30pm. Yes I hope we all have good news in the next couple of days. God bless us! Praying for everyone.

Status will update any time someone opens your case file on a computer.

I wish mine updates, I am stucked to Ready Case is Open, and dates remained January 7th. No update since then ???

What USEM # you are calling? 301-2000? Bec the lady that I talked to told me they answer calls from 7:30 am until 4:30 pm only and said the best time to call them is either exactly 7:30 am or 4-4:30pm. Yes I hope we all have good news in the next couple of days. God bless us! Praying for everyone.

I wish mine updates, I am stucked to Ready Case is Open, and dates remained January 7th. No update since then ???

I wish mine updates too, I'm stucked to ISSUED and no updates since jan 14

Thank you Tommybear I really hope I get it soon, ?? ? since my wedding is 2nd week of February ??

That' s too soon. What sucks when we'll be Issued is that it still get stuck at Issued status. But it seems they are processing AP's and READY then get stuck at Issued. Hopefully the process speed up. Hopeful for today for us to hear some good news!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.