Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys!

I've been reading the forums and still has not found any direct/clear answers.

I just received my NOA-2 and the e-mail that I got says "Please follow the instructions in the notice" but then the hard copy did not indicate any instructions, it was more of like a declaration of approval.

- So my question is, should I expect another letter from USCIS with instructions?

- Should I start filling up the i-134 form?

- Is/are there any documents that I need to submit to USCIS?

- What should I do now?

PLEASE ADVISE.

Look down, see the flashing arrow... follow it then click the link... there is all the information for completing the K-1 visa process in the Philippines. For sure read the embassy instructions letter more than once.

As for validity of the petition, the embassy will automatically extend the petition validity for up to a year. So there is no rush. :thumbs:

Then get over to the Philippines forum for great answers related to the process in Manila

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Anyone know where to pay the interview fee's for Malaysia? We're still waiting for our NOA2 but its good to get a head start. :)

K1 Visa Process:

12/6/14 - I129F petition sent to the USCIS lockbox via USPS Priority mail / 12/10/14 - Petition received @ USCIS lockbox / 12/15/14 - NOA1 Email and text message received

12/22/14 - NOA1 hard copy received / 1/2/15 - NOA2 Email received / 1/13/15 - NOA2 hard copy received

1/26/15 - NVC Mailed to embassy / 1/29/15 - Embassy received package / 2/25/15 - packet 3 received

2/26/15 - packet 3 mailed via POS Express / 3/10/15 - packet 4 received / 3/23/15 - Medical Exam

4/7/15 - Interview Date - APPROVED! :joy:/ 4/30/15 - POE @ LAX / 5/5/15 - Applied for SSN card

5/11/15 - Received SSN card / 7/14/15 - Married! / 7/29/15 - Marriage license/Certificate received

AOS Journey:

10/5/2015 - AOS packet mailed via USPS Priorty to Chicago Lock box / 10/7/2015 - Packet received at USCIS Chicago locked box

10/14/2015 - Received 3 NOA1 confirmation emails (I-485, I-131, I-765) / 10/19/2015 - Hard copies of NOA1 received (I-485, I-131, I-765)

10/23/2015 - Biometrics appointment letter received for 11/5 / 10/28/2015 - RFE text/email received for I-485

11/2/2015 - Walk in biometrics completed / 11/2/2015 - RFE hard copy received

11/7/2015 - RFE Responded via USPS Priority / 11/9/2015 - RFE Received by USCIS

11/12/2015 - RFE text/email NOA received / 12/2/2015 - AOS interview text/email received / 12/4/2015 - AOS Interview hard copy received

12/21/2015 - EAD/AP NOA 1 text/email approval received / 12/24/2015 - Combo Card received in mail via USPS Priortity Mail / 12/26/2015 EAD/AP NOA1 Hard copy received

1/8/2016 - AOS Interview scheduled (rescheduled)

2/22/2016 - AOS Interview rescheduled date

Does anyone actually ever get through to the NVC and obtain the Manila case number? I have called many times but the NVC phone number is always busy.

Last time we called I had to hit re-dial 30 times before we got connected. Persistence is the only way. I find 7-8am EST is a good time to call.

No case number yet however.

Immigration Timeline

June 2013: Met whilst working at a summer camp in Michigan 

K1

November 1st 2014: I-129f submitted for K1 visa

February 24th 2015: Visa in hand!

February 26th 2015: POE at Las Vegas airport, then onwards to Oregon! 

March 6th 2015: Marriage (with a "real" wedding to follow next year on 7/6/2016)

March 9th 2015: AOS, EAD & AP submitted

September 22nd 2015: Interview

January 14th 2016: Two year Green card received -phew!

ROC

August 8th 2017: 90 day window begins! ROC time!

September 28th 2017: Biometric Appointment in Portland, OR

March 5th 2018: Case received by local office

August 18th 2018: 18 month extension letter mailed

December 2018: Case moved to another office

February 2019: I was emailed that I was approved and my card was in production the same day of my N400 interview 😂

N400

August 8th 2018: Window opens to submit naturalization application

August 13th 2018: N400 Application submitted online 

August 14th 2018: NOA1

September 6th 2018: Biometrics

February 6th 2019: Interview Date! APPROVED!

February 6th 2019: I was asked to return later the same day for my Oath Ceremony! :dance:

❤️ Our Visa Journey is finally complete ❤️

I am the Beneficiary

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does anyone actually ever get through to the NVC and obtain the Manila case number? I have called many times but the NVC phone number is always busy.

Hi,

I've called last Dec 8th,(after 24days of our NOA2) at 9pm (PH time) i even used my Viber apps on my phone.

using 'Viber Out Call' and pay one time $4.99 using my credit card which is link on my itunes acct.

(when u are calling from Phils. +16033340700)

And yes indeed its ridiculously busy? but just kept redial until u get through and put on hold,

just wait patiently, it happened to me 18xRedial then put on hold for 40mins. Praise God all of a sudden i heard a voice Hello???? then ask about my info,etc...(im the beneficiary) then gaved my MNL# and when it was sent off. i even video tape our conversation. just in case i missed out some important infos.

then when i check CEAC status it says READY! and now just preppin' for my medical and interview..?

Goodluck,?

Edited by crystalgayleC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I guess processing of NVC after noa2 differs. My origin is Philippines but my consulate is in Tokyo. Just received folder of requirements to be submitted to USEM Tokyo. They'll contact me after I submit all those ORIGINAL DOCS with ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS. Just worried about how long will CENOMAR takes to get ..

Timeline

I guess processing of NVC after noa2 differs. My origin is Philippines but my consulate is in Tokyo. Just received folder of requirements to be submitted to USEM Tokyo. They'll contact me after I submit all those ORIGINAL DOCS with ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS. Just worried about how long will CENOMAR takes to get ..

Timeline

Hi @Maria4Garrett,

e-cencus vs.nsohelpline:

base on my experiences applying online thru e-cencus.gov.ph (worldwide delivery and

accepts major credit cards) a CENOMAR or CEMAR.

1st Day,i apply online and pay online using credit card

2nd Day,check status it says on Processed

3rd Day,received email Dispatch Notice, that my document/s will be delivered in one to two days

4th Day,waiting for delivery

5th Day,is the actual delivery around 4-5PM

*And i live in Manila area, in the city still 5 working days processing.very consistent i had been applied 3x already ?

*6-8weeks delivery internationally.

ok heres my experiences applying online thru NSOHelpline.com.ph (nationwide delivery only)

a BC & MC (annotated)

1st Day;i apply online and pay online thru credit card

2nd Day; 11am is the actual delivery ?

*And its cheaper here 35pesos on BC and MC's and super fast delivery.

i suggest u can apply in any of these website of NSO, then u can use ur parents , any family member, or relatives phil home address for delivery. then ask them a favor to send it off to u in japan thru (rush) FEDEX

Goodluck?

Timeline

Hi @Maria4Garrett,

e-cencus vs.nsohelpline:

base on my experiences applying online thru e-cencus.gov.ph (worldwide delivery and

accepts major credit cards) a CENOMAR or CEMAR.

1st Day,i apply online and pay online using credit card

2nd Day,check status it says on Processed

3rd Day,received email Dispatch Notice, that my document/s will be delivered in one to two days

4th Day,waiting for delivery

5th Day,is the actual delivery around 4-5PM

*And i live in Manila area, in the city still 5 working days processing.very consistent i had been applied 3x already ?

*6-8weeks delivery internationally.

ok heres my experiences applying online thru NSOHelpline.com.ph (nationwide delivery only)

a BC & MC (annotated)

1st Day;i apply online and pay online thru credit card

2nd Day; 11am is the actual delivery ?

*And its cheaper here 35pesos on BC and MC's and super fast delivery.

i suggest u can apply in any of these website of NSO, then u can use ur parents , any family member, or relatives phil home address for delivery. then ask them a favor to send it off to u in japan thru (rush) FEDEX

Goodluck?

Thank you so much! I've called my sister and she'll go on Monday before going to work. Hope she'll get it quick

Timeline

After many busy signals I got through to NVC Friday December 12. I was on hold about 60 minutes but then a representative picked up. He politely gave me the Manila case number and answered a couple of questions about third country police clearances. So, staying on line and simply waiting got me the information I needed in two minutes as soon as they picked up. He was very polute and helpful and professional.

Edited by Bjorn&lyne

Timeline

After many busy signals I got through to NVC Friday December 12. I was on hold about 60 minutes but then a representative picked up. He politely gave me the Manila case number and answered a couple of questions about third country police clearances. So, staying on line and simply waiting got me the information I needed in two minutes as soon as they picked up. He was very polute and helpful and professional.

Timeline

Hi @Bjorn&lyne,

thats good, btw whats with third country police clearances? just asking if u dun mind,

thanks,?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.