TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello VJ members!! Yesterday I had interview at isb embassy CO asked few basic questions about my husband and said congratulations you are approved will get visa with in 10 days and returned all my original documents which I submitted to nvc but today I got call from isb embassy he said I need to submit my original marriage and birth certificate with translation and photocopies.....i m so worried why they again asking for it does any body having the same experience

Try not to worry it's possible they lost their copies of your documents. My husband had to send them another birth certificate also before they would issue his visa. Hurry and send them what they are asking for.

Timeline

No body knows whats doing that and why doing.my case situtation different because CO said congratulation and u r approved and after one week we will mail your passport but i m waitng from 4 weeks and today was end or fourth week but no reply and starus AP.good luck every friend because i know wait is a dificult thing of life.now see next week because next week will give us alot of happines or smile inshAllah

Timeline

Try not to worry it's possible they lost their copies of your documents. My husband had to send them another birth certificate also before they would issue his visa. Hurry and send them what they are asking for.

. Thnx carolyn for reply one more thing did your husband got email or phone call for birth cirtificate I only got phone call not email and person from embassy told me to submit it at American Express bank ..so should I submit documents by adding cover letter as per phone call received by embassy?

Timeline

. Thnx carolyn for reply one more thing did your husband got email or phone call for birth cirtificate I only got phone call not email and person from embassy told me to submit it at American Express bank ..so should I submit documents by adding cover letter as per phone call received by embassy?

My husband also got a phone call. We thought it strange they didn't have his birth certificate because we had sent it along with everything else to NVC. We sent the birth certificate with a cover letter.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

got wife passport after 2 days. i had to extend one week more in pakistan the disaster country in the current time right now. i am feling like i am living in hell but i will be traveling with my wife so its worth it.

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Timeline

Hey everyone!

Has anyone here or know anyone who had been requested to submit information and then called for fingerprints and not being issues visa or placed back in AP?

Thanks

Yes it happened with us. My husband was asked to submit fresh medical in June 2014 then was called in for fingerprints in July 2014. There the CO apologized for calling him in early and that some work was still left in his AP. 9 months later we still have not heard from them.

Timeline

There is a very small chance that you could be placed back in AP but usually when called for fingerprints and oath they issue the visa. It is always better not to get excited until they tell you the visa is coming and you see issued on the ceac website.

You are absolutely right. I guess we turned out to be one of the unlucky few. Is there anyone to contact regarding this? Already contacted senator and congressman but it was a dead end.

Timeline

HI VJ Members. I need your help. Could you guys please share when your spouses got a call to come in for fingerprints & oath after second medical. For example like when did you guys submit a second medical and after how many days was your spouse called for fingerprint and oath? Also is there anyone that submitted a second medical and did not have to go to oath and fingerprints?

In our case, my husband was called after about 3 weeks of submitting medical and he had to go to the embassy again. However, he is still in AP. Btw I believe our interview dates were close to each other. Has your husband been called for fresh docs?

Timeline

In our case, my husband was called after about 3 weeks of submitting medical and he had to go to the embassy again. However, he is still in AP. Btw I believe our interview dates were close to each other. Has your husband been called for fresh docs?

no not yet ....i just pray to Allah that when he submits fresh docs...then his visa gets issued.I hope he doesnt get placed back into Ap like you guys. Thats so sad. Im realy sorry for you guys.

Timeline

You are absolutely right. I guess we turned out to be one of the unlucky few. Is there anyone to contact regarding this? Already contacted senator and congressman but it was a dead end.

There is no one to contact. I'm sorry the embassy got your hopes up for nothing.

Hi- RMART

I'm so sorry to hear about you getting placed back in AP. This AP is hurting so many relationships and feelings of our loved ones :/ my husband have been in AP for 2 and a half months and now we just laugh talking about it because we have left it on Allah to unite us one day. The reason I asked this was because I want to be there with my husband next time he goes to the embassy and my son so they can see that this relationship is as real as it could be but a lot of people get their visa after they go for oath and fingerprint so I don't know why they are still making you suffer I pray that you get out of this AP soon and everyone else that is stuck :/

Hi- RMART

I'm so sorry to hear about you getting placed back in AP. This AP is hurting so many relationships and feelings of our loved ones :/ my husband have been in AP for 2 and a half months and now we just laugh talking about it because we have left it on Allah to unite us one day. The reason I asked this was because I want to be there with my husband next time he goes to the embassy and my son so they can see that this relationship is as real as it could be but a lot of people get their visa after they go for oath and fingerprint so I don't know why they are still making you suffer I pray that you get out of this AP soon and everyone else that is stuck :/

Sorry that was 2.5 years! Lol hugeeeee difference :)

Timeline

Any updates guys? None here :(

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.