TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So I have a question...

I just checked the status of my husbands passport and on the US travel docs website it says "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"

But when I email them it says "Delivered To Post[/size]"

Does anyone know what this means?

I don't think anyone here knows the answer to your question. Has anything changed? Does it say issued on the ceac website. It can take a few days for them to put together the visa package.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So I have a question...

I just checked the status of my husbands passport and on the US travel docs website it says "Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate"

But when I email them it says "Delivered To Post"

Does anyone know what this means?

This means your passport is still with embassy. Is your visa issued? If it is what it says? Printed?

Timeline

This means your passport is still with embassy. Is your visa issued? If it is what it says? Printed?

No, my husbands visa is not issued yet. it still says Administrative Processing. I was only asking because up until now everytime I checked the status of the passport it always said " no status available for the passport number submitted" and now it has changed to "your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" and "Delievered to Post"

Timeline

No, my husbands visa is not issued yet. it still says Administrative Processing. I was only asking because up until now everytime I checked the status of the passport it always said " no status available for the passport number submitted" and now it has changed to "your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate" and "Delievered to Post"

They will send it when website says Issued.

Did you submit the documents already? They usually Issue your visa after you send them the required documents within one week

Timeline

Yes I sent all the documents. We have been in AP for a little over 3 months. His interview was on June 4th.

They asked for more documents and we sent those on Monday.

Timeline

Then keep checking the status. Friday or monday could be you lucky day inshaAllah. I sent documents on Thursday and next Friday it was ready for pickup.

Timeline

case updated today

i wonder why my case been updating every other day ever since they asked us for a new medical/ds260. we have not submitted the medical yet, we are waiting to pick it up from the clinic.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

case updated today

i wonder why my case been updating every other day ever since they asked us for a new medical/ds260. we have not submitted the medical yet, we are waiting to pick it up from the clinic.

Have you submitted ds-260 fourm yet ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.