TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

husbands interview: dec 13 

admin processing: dec 13

sent in docs: dec 23

embassy received them: dec 27

husband sent in email: jan 09

status update: jan10 jan13 jan14

visa issued: jan17

hang in there people! 

On 12/25/2016 at 1:36 AM, ans khan said:

Hi,

I have been through all this. I waited almost 7 years to join my spouse after marriage. Finally we are together alhamdulilah. I can relate all the feelings you people are expressing here.

But once you will be here in shaa Allah you will develop new sentiments.

When we are in the process we always wait for the day when we will be able to depart. But at the same time we forget about the persons who are with us, specially our parents. When we are getting mad to get the visa,our parents, brothers,sisters, they are the people we are leaving behind and show no attachment with them.

So until you are here try to spend your time with them beautifully because you don't know whether you will get the chance to spend time with them ever again. Specially your parents deserve your love and care, Don't pass this time in stress for a matter you have no control.

I am sure you will really miss this time. Life is not a bed of roses here, its demands are really high.

Best of luck to all

Hi ans khan

i just sent u a question in u r private massage . Please answer it if u r seeing this . Thanks .. basically i just want to know that were u under AP ? And if yes how long ? And if u did something about it ? Please I will be waiting for u r respond .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/25/2016 at 1:36 AM, ans khan said:

Hi,

I have been through all this. I waited almost 7 years to join my spouse after marriage. Finally we are together alhamdulilah. I can relate all the feelings you people are expressing here.

But once you will be here in shaa Allah you will develop new sentiments.

When we are in the process we always wait for the day when we will be able to depart. But at the same time we forget about the persons who are with us, specially our parents. When we are getting mad to get the visa,our parents, brothers,sisters, they are the people we are leaving behind and show no attachment with them.

So until you are here try to spend your time with them beautifully because you don't know whether you will get the chance to spend time with them ever again. Specially your parents deserve your love and care, Don't pass this time in stress for a matter you have no control.

I am sure you will really miss this time. Life is not a bed of roses here, its demands are really high.

Best of luck to all

Great advice buddy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had my iv at islamabad consulate. Co asked my wife when would you travel to usa, since she was living with me in pakistan. She said once my husband gets the visa. Both of us will go together. So she asked my wife to submit usa ticket as an intent that she will return to us. My wife asked for both of us. She said yes and you can email tickets. Does anyone had similar experience? 

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi all,

I had an interview yesterday. It was very short the CO didn't ask many questions and not even saw evidences but at the end handed me white 221 g further administrative processing slip. And told me if any thing is required we will call you.

Is anyone have similar experiences? Or any comment on it what can go wrong?

Thank you in advance

On 4/4/2017 at 6:36 PM, Anonymous32 said:

Hi all,

I had an interview yesterday. It was very short the CO didn't ask many questions and not even saw evidences but at the end handed me white 221 g further administrative processing slip. And told me if any thing is required we will call you.

Is anyone have similar experiences? Or any comment on it what can go wrong?

Thank you in advance

Yes, two of my friends siblings and now my sister have the same experiences. My friend's elder brother  was told about the further administrative review requirement and it took a year and half for his brother to get the visa. My other friend's nephew who was 18 at that time had to wait for 6 months till he was issued visa, although his parents and other younger siblings were issued visa without any admin review requirement on first interview appearance.

My sister along with her whole family has just been given 221G today saying your case requires further administrative review. They have kept their  passports and did not provide any info whatsoever. All they are told is to wait when the visa becomes available.

Edited by matrix66

Hi guys my case is also 221 g white form they ask me for chat history and emails between me and my spouse and letters between me and my spouse and it's going to be 6 months on 28 April and my status is like administrative processing then ready then administrative processing then ready now it's stuck in ready status can anybody tell me whats going on? Or anybody have the same happen like I have ?

Edited by Sparrow

3 hours ago, Anonymous32 said:

Did you confirmed that they received your evidence which they asked for?

After receiving my documents they called me after one month and said to me didn't I send my untranslated marriage certificate coz they didn't ask for then they said to me to send them scan copy of untranslated marriage certificate after that they didn't request for any documents 

Filed: Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

After receiving my documents they called me after one month and said to me didn't I send my untranslated marriage certificate coz they didn't ask for then they said to me to send them scan copy of untranslated marriage certificate after that they didn't request for any documents 

9 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

When they request u .i mean how long ago and when u sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.