TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats on the visa. I am not sure about it, I was under the impression that US Embassy Islamabad was closed from September 12 till September 15 on account of Eid holidays. If you got visa issuance, doesnt that mean it was working day for US Embassy Islamabad on September 15?

Thanks, ISL Embassy was closed from 12-14 I believe, and then they resumed their business Thurday the 15th. The first update I got was in the morning USA time around 8:45 am. The ISL embassy was indeed closed at that time, the second and final update occurred when they opened back up Thursday which was last night for us here in US.

Hope this helps...

Timeline

Thanks, ISL Embassy was closed from 12-14 I believe, and then they resumed their business Thurday the 15th. The first update I got was in the morning USA time around 8:45 am. The ISL embassy was indeed closed at that time, the second and final update occurred when they opened back up Thursday which was last night for us here in US.

Hope this helps...

That makes sense. Thanks for your response. Do you rememeber what time the visa got issued? Just trying to make some sense of this AP black hole. Also, I am assuiming you are in Eastern Time Zone in US, right?

Come join the Scan Date to Case Complete thread. To be added to the Scan Date to Case Complete spreadsheet, simply post your Scan Date and/or Case Complete date in the thread. You will be added to the spreadsheet which is available now.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/592291-scan-date-to-case-complete-spreadsheet/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bLgqeV5tr9zHOSY5IqtYn3RURVO3C0iMBGVwUviVruk/edit#gid=0

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had an update yesterday September 15th. I guess they are working on my case.Hopefully I will hear from them soon.

Edited by StraightForward

Salam guys,

I went for interview at ISB on 16 Sep CR1

The lady gave me white slip 221g and tick mark on AP.

Took my passport , birth certificate, police certificate.

Ask some question , look at wedding photos.

On website I check after interview is on AP today I check again just date change n still on AP.

cea site seems down..could anyone check and confirm back please....cant open up my status..it keeps searching..and ends up application error

Mine working..!

Folks please advise...its been 10 months since i submitted fresh med, ds260 and photos plus it was mentioned in email that i will be called in at the office for electronic signatures and appearance but nothing so far.. even though i have confirmed from NVC that my case is completed and its currently undergoing embassy part of AP only..not sure whats the hold up now..guys please share experience and when do you think Embassy will ping me back again??

Timeline

assalam o alaikum to all brothers and sisters

congratulations to all of you who got their visas and good luck for who are waiting....

after 5 years of plain admin processing embassy asked me to submit form ds 260

please guys let me know what documents are required to submit with form ds-260

thanks and keep remember me in your prayers!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

congratulations to all of you who got their visas and good luck for who are waiting....

My prayers are with you!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

DS-260 is an online form filled on CEAC website. You do not need any documents to submit this form. The documents need to be mailed to NVC. But since you are already at embassy stage, not sure about the documents. I would email embassy about the documents. I hope you get your visa soon.

I am curious about the updates on your case. Have you been checking for updates on your visa status i.e. status updated date. Has it changed a lot in the past 5 years. Or has it not changed at all until recently?

Come join the Scan Date to Case Complete thread. To be added to the Scan Date to Case Complete spreadsheet, simply post your Scan Date and/or Case Complete date in the thread. You will be added to the spreadsheet which is available now.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/592291-scan-date-to-case-complete-spreadsheet/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bLgqeV5tr9zHOSY5IqtYn3RURVO3C0iMBGVwUviVruk/edit#gid=0

Normally with ds260 they must have asked you to submit fresh medical or photos or any other document..if not please ask the US Consulate ...DS260 is filed online..you just need to send the confirmation page with bar code once submitted online you will see it...so send all docs mentioned in the email from consulate if any..and send it thru authorized courier..

New policy on submitting online inquires...now one has to wait for 60 days to submit a visa inquiry...since its last online submission.....

Here is the exact copy paste from Islamabad embassy site..

" Please Note: if this date falls within the previous two (2) months, please do not submit this query at this time"

Timeline

Sometimes the embassy asks for fresh documents for their records to see if you have moved to a new address or have any other changes. They also make mistakes so it's best to check with them to see if any other documents are needed such as a new medical, proof that the relationship is still ongoing. Things like that. They would not issue my husband a visa until we sent proof that we still have a loving marriage after 2 years in AP.

Timeline

Has anyone received a visa with passport expiring in 1-2 months? The embassy has recently asked for fresh medical, DS260 and pictures to be submitted which we've already taken care off and now waiting on them. The issue is that the embassy has been sitting on our case for so long that passport is about to expire in December, 2016. Will they ask to renew passport as well at this point even if they're ready otherwise to issue visa or will they allow the beneficiary to travel with passport expiring in 1-2 months? Please share experiences...

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have applied for a B1 B2 visa and have been cursed with "administrative processing" .

Interview date 16 June 2016.

Last check status 02 October 2016.Status: Administrative processing.

I previously had a visa and went to the US in 2006 and then in 2009.

In 2006 when I was issued a US visa I was put in Administrative processing then also and had to wait 8 months.

what do you all think How long will I have to wait now?, will it be issued or revoked?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.