TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Hi guys how are you? I am writing here because I am so tired of waiting from adminstrative processing I know I do research about Administrative processing that this process can't be expedite but I want to know my case went through like  everyone telling me your near to getting visa because that process is normal because my case went like administrative processing then ready then administrative processing then ready now it's stuck in ready status since 13 or 14 February I can't remember but my case keep updating since then my last update was 3 may 2017 I don't know what's going on should I need to involve the congressman at this time or I will just wait and wait and wait and wait this process is killing me please share your advises what I need to do I am so stressed thanks 

Hi Bro, I know its frustrating to wait. My suggestion is that you should involve the congressman because there is no harm in it. They can't actually change the outcome but at least by involving them it will get on fast track. Thats what i heard so in my opinion, you should get them involved.

5 hours ago, Mehar said:

Hi Bro, I know its frustrating to wait. My suggestion is that you should involve the congressman because there is no harm in it. They can't actually change the outcome but at least by involving them it will get on fast track. Thats what i heard so in my opinion, you should get them involved.

Ok bro I will ask to my wife to contact with  Congressman I hope that help us

Hi guys how are you ? Any update so far my case update yesterday from long time before its update on 3 may then it's update on 19 may but status is same ready for interview yesterday my wife mail the letter to us embassy islamabad I am waiting to reach that letter to us embassy islamabad and if they said the same thing your case still in administrative processing then we are going to involved the congressman coz congressman always ask did you contact with us embassy they want to see correspondence before making inquiry after showing them our correspondence then they will help us hope we will get out from this long horrible process inshAllah  

Timeline

My husband had his interview in March and is currently under AP since then.  The last update was on May 5th, but that's because I had inquired about the status of it. The embassy hasn't asked for anything.  I'm kind of nervous because I heard some cases remain in AP for years and I'm afraid ours may be one of those cases.  *sighs* :( 

12/16/2015 Married

USCIS

06/15/2016 Priority mailed I-130

06/17/2016 Was delivered

06/22/2016 NOA1 via text and email

​06/27/2016 NOA1 Hardcopy received

08/11/2016 NOA2 Hardcopy (Approved!)

NVC

10/06/2016 Case received

10/19/2016 Case & Invoice number assigned

10/20/2016 Filled out DS-261

10/23/2016 Paid AOS fee

10/28/2016 IV Invoice

10/31/2016 Paid IV fee

11/10/2016 DS-260 Complete

11/16/2016 AOS & IV Packets sent

11/17/2016 NVC received AOS & IV packets

11/18/2016 Scan date

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

My husband had his interview in March and is currently under AP since then.  The last update was on May 5th, but that's because I had inquired about the status of it. The embassy hasn't asked for anything.  I'm kind of nervous because I heard some cases remain in AP for years and I'm afraid ours may be one of those cases.  *sighs* :( 

I had mine on March 27 and same is the case here. Date changed twice but still showing "Ready for Interview." I hope we get the good news in this week.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mehar said:

I had mine on March 27 and same is the case here. Date changed twice but still showing "Ready for Interview." I hope we get the good news in this week.

Hope you get some good news soon!! :D 

Edited by Ultimecia

12/16/2015 Married

USCIS

06/17/2016 Was delivered

NVC

10/06/2016 Case received

10/23/2016 Paid AOS fee

10/28/2016 IV Invoice

10/31/2016 Paid IV fee

11/18/2016 Scan date

8 hours ago, Mehar said:

I am not making you scared but ready for interview is not good I got refused after 6 months and few days ago they returned my case to national visa center 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Sparrow said:

I am not making you scared but ready for interview is not good I got refused after 6 months and few days ago they returned my case to national visa center 

I understand bro. I am not gonna wait and take chance thats why I am already going to involve the senator.

43 minutes ago, Mehar said:

I understand bro. I am not gonna wait and take chance thats why I am already going to involve the senator.

Do you have any red flags?

Timeline
10 hours ago, Mehar said:

Any update @Ultimecia???

Nothing yet. :( 

12/16/2015 Married

USCIS

06/17/2016 Was delivered

NVC

10/06/2016 Case received

10/23/2016 Paid AOS fee

10/28/2016 IV Invoice

10/31/2016 Paid IV fee

11/18/2016 Scan date

• 1 month later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 4/10/2017 at 9:34 AM, matrix66 said:

Yes, two of my friends siblings and now my sister have the same experiences. My friend's elder brother  was told about the further administrative review requirement and it took a year and half for his brother to get the visa. My other friend's nephew who was 18 at that time had to wait for 6 months till he was issued visa, although his parents and other younger siblings were issued visa without any admin review requirement on first interview appearance.

My sister along with her whole family has just been given 221G today saying your case requires further administrative review. They have kept their  passports and did not provide any info whatsoever. All they are told is to wait when the visa becomes available.

Did you got any updates?,mine was 20th april..interview .F4 Category..still in admin process..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.