15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi I need some guidance from those who have sent their fresh medical and pics to embassy recently.

Did u guys send ur pics with ur signature, casenumber and date of birth or you send them as it is without writning anything on the back.

Please I need correct guidance I am really confused because some are saying send it without writing anything and some are saying write ur name, case nuymber and date of birth on the back!!

your help is truely appreciated

thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The important thing is that your name and case number are on everything. The best thing to do is have a cover letter explaining you are replying to their request that has a header with your name and contact information and your case number in a way that stands out. Behind that, a copy of the request, behind that the information you are sending in reply. Each document should have your case number and name on it clearly and legibly.

Good luck.

Timeline

Nope, I sent mine in last month. Only thing i write down my name and beneficiary name with case number on Cover letter. I approved yesterday !!!! :dancing:

dear Ali when was u sent medical and after this how many updates and when ur visa status showed issued ....plz share

Timeline

hi I need some guidance from those who have sent their fresh medical and pics to embassy recently.

Did u guys send ur pics with ur signature, casenumber and date of birth or you send them as it is without writning anything on the back.

Please I need correct guidance I am really confused because some are saying send it without writing anything and some are saying write ur name, case nuymber and date of birth on the back!!

thank you

These pics will be used for your visa and passport. You don't want to do anything to ruin or mess them up. Put them in a small envelope and write your name, case number and birth date on that. Also all your cover letter needs to say is here are the requsted medical and pictures. Put your name, case number and birth date on that. You can also send a copy of the email they sent you requesting the medical.

You are stressing yourself over a very small thing. Relax and send them the pics and medical quickly.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thank you

Dear dont write anything send through amex.....amex have own envelope packet there all your informatiom should be writing by amex collecting person..... Edited by kaleem999

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear Ali when was u sent medical and after this how many updates and when ur visa status showed issued ....plz share

Yes, i sent my medical and so far 3 updates yet..

Timeline

Yes, i sent my medical and so far 3 updates yet..

Ali bahi ap ny kis date main send kia medical or kia ap ka visa issued ho gia hy or kis date main ?????????????????????????????/plz share

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.