Nyxi

Not so honest?

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone...I've been pretty much all over the place lately but I want to thank everyone on here that's been helping me.
I honestly would have never known about the whole DHL Loomis thing...or the packet 3...or anything else.
My question today is (ok I have a few, bare with me)
...I've been requested to email the Montreal embassy documents.(http://photos.state.gov/libraries/canada/303578/montreal/Packet3-K1-MTL.pdf)

I dont have court records? or military records? <---- Am I supposed to file for more stuff or proof of lack of these records?
also its asks for Proof of my fiances domicile in the states...??
Like what? A photocopy of his ID?

anyway...im supposed to email them this stuff ASAP , right. Everyone says i should but i dont have my police record / background check yet. Shouldn't I wait til I have it. It's saying I have to gather the documents and THEN email them.
Others are saying email it anyway since the police will be way quicker.

Thoughts?

Thanks again guys you're all awesome <3

Nyxi <3

~~moved to Canada sub forum as OP is doing the K1 I think through there and will get the most help there as well from IR1/CR1 process and procedures~~

Are you doing the K3 or the CR1 or K1? I think K1 right?

if you don't have court or military records etc.. you don't need them.

They need proof of your fiance's domicile? WAs he living in Canada before?

Go get the police check, at a commissionaires or RCMP office. It's just the name check unless you've been convicted of a crime.

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

~~moved to Canada sub forum as OP is doing the K1 I think through there and will get the most help there as well from IR1/CR1 process and procedures~~

Are you doing the K3 or the CR1 or K1? I think K1 right?

if you don't have court or military records etc.. you don't need them.

They need proof of your fiance's domicile? WAs he living in Canada before?

Go get the police check, at a commissionaires or RCMP office. It's just the name check unless you've been convicted of a crime.

Thanks so much for replying...Yes K1.

I am from Montreal and he is sponsoring me from USA (Philly)

I know where to go for the police report...however...should I still print/sign and email the Embassy the packet 3 checklist if I don't have all the documents. Specifically the police report yet...cause it takes a few days.

Also, its asking for proof of HIS domicile (where i will be living) but we dont have a lease in Philly because we live with his father..so what is proof of domicile in that case?

Thanks again

Nyxi <3

Okay well you need proof that he lives in the USA. Bills, driver's licence copy, bank statements etc...

Have the documents before you go to interview.

You can't even book an interview without the P4 and you can't get P4 until you send P3. Read the guides in this sub forum. ;)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.