PauPau

How to schedule CFO seminar for the PM session?

4 posts in this topic

I am trying to schedule my CFO seminar online and I prefer a Wednesday 2:00-5:00PM appointment. However, there is no option to choose either AM or PM session. It only asks the preferred date.

After filling out the form, it says I am scheduled at 9:00AM which I am unable to attend.

Please can you let me know how to schedule for the PM session? I've emailed info@cfo.gov.ph too and hopefully someone replies to me as soon as possible.

Thanks all for your help!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Seems they fill all morning slots first, they don't let you choose. Someone else tried getting an afternoon slot recently with no luck .

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Oh dear this is unfortunate :( I'm arriving in NAIA on the same day at 10AM so it would fit my schedule if I attend the PM session. I live in the province so it's more convenient to do this on the same day while in Manila.

Thanks Hank! I actually intend to message you if nobody replies to my question. hehe :)

Update:

Hank is right. I called their office, Tel. No.: (02) 552-4700, and the lady I spoke to confirmed that there's no way to schedule the PM session. :cry: They will fill in the morning sessions first so she suggested that I check my preferred date regularly and book the appointment after seeing less than 30 slots left.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.