RomanianBeauty

A reality tv series on k-1 visa on tlc (90 day fiance)

455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What's weird is that three of Danis' children don't seem retarded at all. :devil:

But, overall I just feel so sorry for her. She just wants to be loved……yet she just continues to make horrible decisions. I see no end to her crying.

Her daughters seem cool. Her son is a drug dealer with anger issues. I don't feel sorry for her anymore. She's a thief and a liar. Her learned helplessness is a manipulation. Mohamed would be smart to dump her.

Edited by marriedimorocco

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

so where does Mo get all this money to travel?

MO!!! if you're reading this.. which I'm sure you are, since you seem like a self-absorbed individual, tell us whats going on!!! we wanna know!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Dani is a grandma. Her son has a daughter born in 2010. I wonder why the show never mentioned that.

Probably because TLC wants people to think the stories are real and believable (even though we've all seen enough reality TV to know its staged). Dani being a grandma makes the legitimacy of the relationship even more doubtful. It was bad enough they have a 15 yr age difference and she has 4 kids, but to have a grandkid, too....

What 26 yr old from any country would be attracted to a 41 yr old mother of 4 and grandmother already.

You guys are cracking me up. This show is so great. What about Danny's dad saying he wouldn't treat Amy like a daughter?

If I didn't think those were coached lines, I'd want to smack him silly.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

What 26 yr old from any country would be attracted to a 41 yr old mother of 4 and grandmother already.

You see plenty of younger girls from certain country "attracted" to 60+ year olds with multiple grandchildren so this isn't a biggie iMHO...

It helps to keep "Effect of Major Changes...." subforum going though, favorite of the many :)

You see plenty of younger girls from certain country "attracted" to 60+ year olds with multiple grandchildren so this isn't a biggie iMHO...

It helps to keep "Effect of Major Changes...." subforum going though, favorite of the many :)

My wife has a cousin married to a guy in his 60's, and I think she's about 30? In any case she's a fair amount younger than my wife, but their gap is over 30 years. She loves that guy to death, and even though she's an under 5' Filipina, jumped on the back of a drunk man who had attacked her husband and was beating him senseless, putting him into the hospital. She actually managed to drive the guy off. But my point is, an age gap doesn't mean there is not a real relationship or real love. I would focus more and the attractiveness level in this case. He's a fairly decent looking guy I'd guess, and she's a.... OK I'll just leave it there.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

My wife has a cousin married to a guy in his 60's, and I think she's about 30? In any case she's a fair amount younger than my wife, but their gap is over 30 years. She loves that guy to death, and even though she's an under 5' Filipina, jumped on the back of a drunk man who had attacked her husband and was beating him senseless, putting him into the hospital. She actually managed to drive the guy off. But my point is, an age gap doesn't mean there is not a real relationship or real love. I would focus more and the attractiveness level in this case. He's a fairly decent looking guy I'd guess, and she's a.... OK I'll just leave it there.

We are not talking about the age gap... She has kids she is ugly and she is MENTALLY SICK! Even her kids look like mentally sick! Mohamed is not nice. His boobs are almost as huge as Danielle's .... But is so obviously that he is a scammer! But God pay him back! He couldn't imagine how crazy Danielle will be lmfao

We are not talking about the age gap... She has kids she is ugly and she is MENTALLY SICK! Even her kids look like mentally sick! Mohamed is not nice. His boobs are almost as huge as Danielle's .... But is so obviously that he is a scammer! But God pay him back! He couldn't imagine how crazy Danielle will be lmfao

The poster I quoted certainly was. Your thinking is more along my lines of thinking. :yes: Also I'm not a good judge on if a guy is halfway decent looking, but I can usually see butt ugly :lol:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Older man, younger woman is different than older woman, younger man. Younger women with older men is much more common in society. That's just a fact. And it's not just that she's older, but everything else that's been mentioned. It's pretty darn near impossible to believe he has romantic love for her. He barely can stand hugging her.

Edited by April+Daniel

Older man, younger woman is different than older woman, younger man. Younger women with older men is much more common in society. That's just a fact. And it's not just that she's older, but everything else that's been mentioned. It's pretty darn near impossible to believe he has romantic love for her. He barely can stand hugging her.

Yup, I agree and was thinking the same thing. Women are more emotional and are more likely to fall in love with a guy for his personality. Guys not so much, especially a 26 year old! I remember him subtly commenting about his physical attraction to her (lack thereof!) at the beginning of the season. Well, she doesn't have a personality either, so what does he see in her now? Oh wait, green card!

Naturalization:

12/13/18: File online application

12/15/18: Receive notification for biometrics appointment (no date)

12/31/18: Biometrics

02/25/19: Receive interview letter (April 8 )

04/08/19: Interview, approved!

04/12/19: Oath scheduled for April 26 

04/26/19: Oath Ceremony! 🇺🇸

ROC:

04/26/17:  Sent ROC package

04/27/17:  Package received

05/20/17:  Biometrics letter received

06/02/17:  Biometrics

08/22/18:  Card being produced

AOS from F1 visa:

08/16/14: Sent AOS package: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

08/19/14: Package received at Chicago Lockbox

08/22/14: Acceptance confirmation text messages/emails

08/22/14: Checks cashed

08/26/14: Hard copies of NOA's received in mail

08/27/14: Biometrics appointment notice received. Scheduled for 9/8/14.

09/08/14: Biometrics

11/14/14: File service request (Day 88)

11/24/14: EAD/AP approved (Day 98)

12/01/14: EAD mailed

12/03/14: EAD received

03/12/15: Status changed to Testing & Interview

04/16/15: Interview, no decision

07/17/15: "Your card is in production" email!

08/07/15: Card mailed

08/10/15: Card received!

~11 months, 3 weeks & 4 days from filing to green card in hand, no RFE's~

Society appears to have been changing the last 20 years, and what was a fact 20 years ago, no longer is.

723561d1347518955-watch-out-cougars-2012

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I've only been alive a few years longer than 20 years so I feel like I understand what's normal in these modern times. There's a cougar thing but I've never actually known a guy my age to want to marry an older woman. Usually that's more for the conquest and to say they've done it than a real relationship.

I've only been alive a few years longer than 20 years so I feel like I understand what's normal in these modern times. There's a cougar thing but I've never actually known a guy my age to want to marry an older woman. Usually that's more for the conquest and to say they've done it than a real relationship.

I've been around 55 years. And I've seen some changes in that regard over those years. Including knowing a fair number of married couples where the man is younger by a good number of years. It used to be rather shocking, now its more like a slight surprise but no big deal. As to men in their 20's, I'm not sure where you are in your 20's, but at least to age 25 its rather common for men to think of any age woman as a conquest rather than a serious relationship. And often this goes on to their 30's. I gotta agree you're right about young men desiring to experience the cougar woman since its been popularized. But I think if they popularized and made legal young men with sheep, given young men's nature they'd go for that too. :rofl:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

I've been around 55 years. And I've seen some changes in that regard over those years. Including knowing a fair number of married couples where the man is younger by a good number of years. It used to be rather shocking, now its more like a slight surprise but no big deal. As to men in their 20's, I'm not sure where you are in your 20's, but at least to age 25 its rather common for men to think of any age woman as a conquest rather than a serious relationship. And often this goes on to their 30's. I gotta agree you're right about young men desiring to experience the cougar woman since its been popularized. But I think if they popularized and made legal young men with sheep, given young men's nature they'd go for that too. :rofl:

Yikes! That's an unpleasant thought! Watching this show, even with the editing and staging, makes me grateful for my fiancé. If I ever felt like applying for the show, I'd never be chosen in a million years. We are just too boring. Nobody in my family thinks he's using me for a green card, we don't have criminal records and (most of the time lol) neither of us are total jerks to each other.