RomanianBeauty

A reality tv series on k-1 visa on tlc (90 day fiance)

455 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I would like to find this co-sponsor and punch him in the face. Wth is wrong with these ppl? And if his AOS gets approved, I would like to punch the interviewer in the face too.

LOL I would actually like to punch Dani in the face. The crying and constant clingy behaviour sends me over the edge.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

LOL I would actually like to punch Dani in the face. The crying and constant clingy behaviour sends me over the edge.

huhuhuh its not fair you'd change you mind the day of the wedding huhuhuh

Took me listening to that line about 4 repeated times before I could get through the whinese she was speaking.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Took me listening to that line about 4 repeated times before I could get through the whinese she was speaking.

OMG Cary that is too funny! Sorry but I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Tons of red flags and she chose to ignore them.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

If he wasn't a total scammer, I would say he deserves a VAWA just for putting up with her and gods forbid, seeing her naked or having to consummate that.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Whatever he had no intent in staying around.

Heck no. ".... Uh.. I didn't realize that I actully had to stay with this broke cow in order to get a green card"

event.png

Mohammad could have broken off with Dani after seeing her in person (to meet I-129F requirement) but he did not.

Tunisia has many beautiful women, much much better than Dani.

Why he chooses Dani is beyond comprehension (some people might argue it is true love!), other than the Green Card aspect.

The co-sponsor must be hoodwinked/dumb to sign I-864 for someone who will leave at the delivery of Green Card letter.

Edited by Merrytooth

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi All,

I was watching television and a new season of 90 Day Fiance will be airing on TLC in the United States. It follows four couples on their journey in getting marry within 90 days.

They re-air the first season. They show fiance from the following countries: Russia, Brazil Columbia and Philippines.

I hope everyone have their happy and speedy journey.

so, what are yer thoughts, now, after starting this topic, reading all of the posts?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

You guys are cracking me up. This show is so great. What about Danny's dad saying he wouldn't treat Amy like a daughter?

I was ready to punch him in a face too..

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Mohamed and, I guess, Dani, are in NYC now. He hasn't said why.

My guess is just a vacation. Not sure if dani is with him or not, but based on their financial situation and her criminal record, going on vacation when they have no money to do so seems like something she/they would do.

Also didn't someone mention they are due in court on the eviction proceedings this week? I guess they are ditching court, but all they will end up with is a judgment against them. Or Mohamed ditched her to try to get away from the eviction mess.

Edited by April+Daniel

You guys are cracking me up. This show is so great. What about Danny's dad saying he wouldn't treat Amy like a daughter?

And then after two sips of lemonade he talks in her favor saying how she gets along with everyone. Must be the first nice thing he said.

Naturalization:

12/13/18: File online application

12/15/18: Receive notification for biometrics appointment (no date)

12/31/18: Biometrics

02/25/19: Receive interview letter (April 8 )

04/08/19: Interview, approved!

04/12/19: Oath scheduled for April 26 

04/26/19: Oath Ceremony! 🇺🇸

ROC:

04/26/17:  Sent ROC package

04/27/17:  Package received

05/20/17:  Biometrics letter received

06/02/17:  Biometrics

08/22/18:  Card being produced

AOS from F1 visa:

08/16/14: Sent AOS package: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

08/19/14: Package received at Chicago Lockbox

08/22/14: Acceptance confirmation text messages/emails

08/22/14: Checks cashed

08/26/14: Hard copies of NOA's received in mail

08/27/14: Biometrics appointment notice received. Scheduled for 9/8/14.

09/08/14: Biometrics

11/14/14: File service request (Day 88)

11/24/14: EAD/AP approved (Day 98)

12/01/14: EAD mailed

12/03/14: EAD received

03/12/15: Status changed to Testing & Interview

04/16/15: Interview, no decision

07/17/15: "Your card is in production" email!

08/07/15: Card mailed

08/10/15: Card received!

~11 months, 3 weeks & 4 days from filing to green card in hand, no RFE's~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What's weird is that three of Danis' children don't seem retarded at all. :devil:

But, overall I just feel so sorry for her. She just wants to be loved……yet she just continues to make horrible decisions. I see no end to her crying.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My guess is just a vacation. Not sure if dani is with him or not, but based on their financial situation and her criminal record, going on vacation when they have no money to do so seems like something she/they would do.

Also didn't someone mention they are due in court on the eviction proceedings this week? I guess they are ditching court, but all they will end up with is a judgment against them. Or Mohamed ditched her to try to get away from the eviction mess.

I'm not sensing a vacay. I think it may have something to do with the show or a possible spin off. Mohamed thinks he going to be an actor. This trip may be why.

Dani showed up alone at the last eviction hearing. We'll know more if she shows up alone tomorrow. Keep an eye on the docket.

Dani is a grandma. Her son has a daughter born in 2010. I wonder why the show never mentioned that.