RomanianBeauty

A reality tv series on k-1 visa on tlc (90 day fiance)

455 posts in this topic

so let me get this straight.. mohammed hasn't adjusted his status yet, therefore he is out of status. it doesn't look like he's gonna adjust it through danielle whether it's because of money or whatever else. so... he is roaming the streets of new york with no valid visa and no way to EVER adjust his status if danielle never gets a chance to do it for him.

he's some kind of a fruit loop... he must have not done is homework on how to stay, unless the VAWA is in the works.

so let me get this straight.. mohammed hasn't adjusted his status yet, therefore he is out of status. it doesn't look like he's gonna adjust it through danielle whether it's because of money or whatever else. so... he is roaming the streets of new york with no valid visa and no way to EVER adjust his status if danielle never gets a chance to do it for him.

he's some kind of a fruit loop... he must have not done is homework on how to stay, unless the VAWA is in the works.

I don't know what his status is. He, unlike Danielle, is very tight-lipped about his life. I do know that they are to be evicted this Wednesday, (except that she gives her location as Norwalk, OH and he gives his as Sandusky, OH, 53 miles away). How anyone can afford to go to NYC while facing eviction is a mystery to me.

I just remembered, in August, he was posting here that his AOS application was returned because they had no money to pay for it. Unfortunately, I don't see that situation as having changed, unless he has a silent sponsor.

Edited by marriedimorocco

Are they getting paid though? Perhaps only the USC gets paid? Perhaps they received assistance with obtaining the k1?

Yeah only the USC is paid. Still super shady business. Bet TLC LOVES all the legal scrutiny these two are bringing to the show.

Agree on all points about Mohamed going to nyc. Wonder if Danielle is with him or he's alone...

I'd be interested to know how the couples are paid/how they get around the fact that the foreign fiance can't work. I'm sure it's all legal because tlc would have done their due diligence on it. Just curious.

Agree on all points about Mohamed going to nyc. Wonder if Danielle is with him or he's alone...

I'd be interested to know how the couples are paid/how they get around the fact that the foreign fiance can't work. I'm sure it's all legal because tlc would have done their due diligence on it. Just curious.

Pound to a penny he is solo.

Yeah only the USC is paid. Still super shady business. Bet TLC LOVES all the legal scrutiny these two are bringing to the show.

Teen mom was like that too. In the beginning only the moms were paid. Baby daddies/boyfriends got nothing. I believe that changed as time went on.

I don't know what his status is. He, unlike Danielle, is very tight-lipped about his life. I do know that they are to be evicted this Wednesday, (except that she gives her location as Norwalk, OH and he gives his as Sandusky, OH, 53 miles away). How anyone can afford to go to NYC while facing eviction is a mystery to me.

I just remembered, in August, he was posting here that his AOS application was returned because they had no money to pay for it. Unfortunately, I don't see that situation as having changed, unless he has a silent sponsor.

They reapplied for the AOS shortly after it was returned, but got a request for a co-sponsor so he hasn't received his work authorization yet. From my understanding, they just recently found a co-sponsor so it's just a matter of time before he can work.

This by far is my favorite reality tv show because of these two....love the D.R.A.M.A. Dani is just a hot hot mess...what is with all of those dolls that she had on her dresser and the stuffed teddy bears at the end of the bed and how old was that sleazy lawyer that Mo talked to?

They reapplied for the AOS shortly after it was returned, but got a request for a co-sponsor so he hasn't received his work authorization yet. From my understanding, they just recently found a co-sponsor so it's just a matter of time before he can work.

I would like to find this co-sponsor and punch him in the face. Wth is wrong with these ppl? And if his AOS gets approved, I would like to punch the interviewer in the face too.

I would like to find this co-sponsor and punch him in the face. Wth is wrong with these ppl? And if his AOS gets approved, I would like to punch the interviewer in the face too.

I know, right?! I think it's sick that he's building this little fan base and the girls that are just oogling over him on social media. GAG!

I'm really hoping they get interviewed and aren't one of the AOS from K1 cases that has the interview waived.

I don't know enough about the way USCIS deals with things to know if the eviction will have any effect on his immigration case

It was interesting to me (not surprising though) how bummed out he was about how long it will take to get his green card, how shocked he was to learn that his wife's debts might also become his, and how everything he talked about revolved around him. Not "I want to get my employment card as soon as possible so I can make this burden of my fiance/wife losing her job easier on BOTH of US." For better or worse, no?!

Back to Top ↑