MaxineStachowski

DS-260 How long they review it?

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys!!!

I submitted AOS and IV package already and they are already reviewed. The only checklist ive had was the DS260. I submitted last August 19, 2014. How long do you think they review the DS260? some says it takes 30 days? im on my 21st day.

Thank you so much

Hi guys!!!

I submitted AOS and IV package already and they are already reviewed. The only checklist ive had was the DS260. I submitted last August 19, 2014. How long do you think they review the DS260? some says it takes 30 days? im on my 21st day.

Thank you so much

It can take up to 60 days. Are you sure they already reviewed your packages? From what I saw in your timeline, you just sent them on the first week of August and based on NVC September thread, they are still reviewing on July11th-18th packages so how come yours has been reviewed already? Is your case expedited?

NVC

06/20/2014 - case received

07/03/2014 - case number and IIN assigned

07/18/2014 - DS-261 Completed

07/19/2014 - AOS fee invoiced and paid

07/24/2014 - AOS Packet Scanned in

08/22/2014 - IV fee invoiced and paid

08/25/2014 - DS-260 Completed

08/27/2014 - IV Packet Scanned in

10/24/2014 - CASE COMPLETE‼️?

11/06/2014 - Medical - DONE❗️

12/01/2014 - Interview @ 6:15am - APPROVED and VISA ISSUED❗️❗️❗️❗️

12/03/2014 - passport ready for pick up

12/08/2014 - Passport with VISA in hand?

12/20/2014 - POE

Yes, they already reviewed our documents and this is the checklist. (DS-260).

We applied for expedite but they can just expedite if we finish in NVC. Our papers has been reviewed for only 3 weeks due to expedite. We are almost done.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

got our Case Complete today!!!!!!

Even after you were expedited you send in all your papers ?

I got approved today for expedite but don't know what to do

Even after you were expedited you send in all your papers ?

I got approved today for expedite but don't know what to do

Expedite varies. It depends on the US embassy of the country. with mine, they wanted me to finish all the papers in NVC. Some expedites, they send documents straight to the embassy during interview. What was the exact email to you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Expedite varies. It depends on the US embassy of the country. with mine, they wanted me to finish all the papers in NVC. Some expedites, they send documents straight to the embassy during interview. What was the exact email to you?

I haven't received an email but I called NVC and was told it was approved.

Ask them the instruction. On what to do. SOmetimes they just forward your papers to embassy without going to NVC.

Ask them what to do next. they should have an instruction.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.