2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi my I-601 was sent July 2016, on the 3rd of April, it said there working on cases for June 16, but I checked today and now it went back to April 16, I'm confused, any help would be appreciated 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

why no one's for sure the rationale behind the date change. I've spoken to people who have called USCIS  and they claim it is correct. I'm part of a FB group for I601 and they posted dates of approvals that they are tracking and I have seen a lot of May approvals. There are still a lot of April approvals waiting-which is probably why they switched the date back. But regardless of the date change, have comfort that they are touching cases from May. 

Hello All.

My wife case is in AP and I suspect we may get asked to get a waiver due to misrepresentation in prior tourist visa (wife had indicated single when she was married).

Not sure if I read recent posts correctly, are they now processing May 2016 submissions? How long does it take when they process May filing is it within the same month? This is really painful that approvals is taking this long. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, hasmax80 said:

Hello All.

My wife case is in AP and I suspect we may get asked to get a waiver due to misrepresentation in prior tourist visa (wife had indicated single when she was married).

Not sure if I read recent posts correctly, are they now processing May 2016 submissions? How long does it take when they process May filing is it within the same month? This is really painful that approvals is taking this long. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, hasmax80 said:

Hello All.

Good evening I have a question  I went to the Kingston Embassy in Jamaica on April 4th and have my second interview and it was approve for the past 3 weeks  all that I seen when I checked it online is ready can someone help me to understand what does that mean

Timeline
6 minutes ago, intllovers said:

usually when it says ready that means should be able to pick up your packet. I would call them and see if it is ready to be picked up

I emailed Embassy last week and they said it is in AP so I am just wondering how long it's always take for Jamaica

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello all, I am also on the same boat regarding waiting for an answer. My husband's documents were received at the Nebraska Center on June 29,2016. I have also checked and it was at June 16 then it jumped back to April 16. This waiting game is exhausting. My husband needs both the i601 and i212 approved and based on what I've seen the slowest center is Nebraska. The others ones are well past July. Hopefully we all get our answers soon.

Timeline

Guys I am so confused. So I applied for my 601 and 212 and the receive date is May 16th 2016. Yesterday I got an email stating my 212 was approved, but I havent heard anything about the 601, I thought they were usually approved together. Anyone had anything similar happen to them?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

We submitted i601 in june 1 by june the 30 they mailed a letter saying they had received it. I checked in oct they said my mailing addres was wrong i called my lawyer and he send them a letter. They send back that the address was correct. From june30 2016 to 4.29.2017 we have not received no notice i am so frustrated. Can someone help me.

Timeline
On 4/27/2017 at 4:09 PM, andygregory said:

Guys I am so confused. So I applied for my 601 and 212 and the receive date is May 16th 2016. Yesterday I got an email stating my 212 was approved, but I havent heard anything about the 601, I thought they were usually approved together. Anyone had anything similar happen to them?

At what center are your documents located? From what I have read here in the forums the I601 gets approved first so I am not sure why in your case its this way. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, RaisaC said:

At what center are your documents located? From what I have read here in the forums the I601 gets approved first so I am not sure why in your case its this way. 

Hey, My docs were sent to Nebraska. I will email the lawyer and ask if he can find anything out , btw I also checked the CEAC website and the status changed from REFUSED to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING...so, yeah, way more confused now. 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/30/2017 at 1:03 AM, andygregory said:

Hey, My docs were sent to Nebraska. I will email the lawyer and ask if he can find anything out , btw I also checked the CEAC website and the status changed from REFUSED to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING...so, yeah, way more confused now. 

Hello, have you received any notice regarding you I601 yet, I know AP is a good thing in the sense of getting things moving. Hopefully you receive your answers soon. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything of what's going on, I sent I-601 in July of 2016 been waiting almost a year, how long do we have to go on for???.... anyone else from June or July that HAVE heard something about their case?? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.