hammadf2a

Islamabad embassy 2014 AP(administrative processing)

20 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey vj members,

so i am creating this topic specific for only Islamabad embassy who are stuck in Ap. share your details and help each other in this period. I am also attaching a snapshot and will update once the status has been updated again. thankyou.

interview date:12 august.

case update:13 august.

here is a link to my interview.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/509879-f2a-child-of-lpr-islamabad-interview/

May god help us all in his period.

post-185086-0-65859200-1408369500_thumb.jpg

Timeline

Hey vj members,

so i am creating this topic specific for only Islamabad embassy who are stuck in Ap. share your details and help each other in this period. I am also attaching a snapshot and will update once the status has been updated again. thankyou.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/509879-f2a-child-of-lpr-islamabad-interview/

Don't worry bro. I hope it will be over soon. InshaAllah.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey vj members,

There is already a topic specific for Islamabad AP. Please find and join the conversation there.

Timeline

There is already a topic specific for Islamabad AP. Please find and join the conversation there.

that conversation is flooded and overloaded with old threads ,that is the reason I created this ,sort of new tracker

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

that conversation is flooded and overloaded with old threads ,that is the reason I created this ,sort of new tracker

as you please. But sooner or later this one is going to get merged with that one.

Timeline

17 months completed still in ap and no update from us embassy islamabad...

kaleem any specific reason for the long ap? you are in f2a child category ?right? why such a long reason ? any red flags? how was your interview?

Timeline

kaleem any specific reason for the long ap? you are in f2a child category ?right? why such a long reason ? any red flags? how was your interview?

I dont know why taking long time every thing is fine in my case ....yes i am child under 21 of lpr....

Timeline

My first interview took in 2012 march in which have one mistake....during medical doctor ask me did you used hashesh i said yes and doctor ask again how much time i said only one time than doctor take my test to check hashesh in body than test came positive but during interview consular officer ask me again i said no i just used only one time with friends....and at the end of interview consular officer told me your case on hold for 3 year due to hashesh use...so than my mom involved lawyer and the lawyer reduce my holding time to one year....so after that in march 2013 embassy ask me to submit medical ,police certificate,pictures and i submited this documents in april......from that time till now i am in ap...

Timeline

My first interview took in 2012 march in which have one mistake....during medical doctor ask me did you used hashesh i said yes and doctor ask again how much time i said only one time than doctor take my test to check hashesh in body than test came positive but during interview consular officer ask me again i said no i just used only one time with friends....and at the end of interview consular officer told me your case on hold for 3 year due to hashesh use...so than my mom involved lawyer and the lawyer reduce my holding time to one year....so after that in march 2013 embassy ask me to submit medical ,police certificate,pictures and i submited this documents in april......from that time till now i am in ap...

well I think it remains in your blood stream for more than 24 hours? you said yes or no ? I mean to the visa officer?

I am really sorry to hear that but if you would have said yes to vo at that time you ap would have been over by now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.